2019 Dancing with the Stars Rankdown

Alex95

Ricki Lake

giphy.gif

It's time to make Season 13 obsolete like Season 25 is. :giggle:So like I mentioned Ricki Lake is a celebrity from Season 13 of Dancing with the Stars. Ricki Lake is best known for being an actress and a tv show host. Ricki Lake was partnered with the great Derek Hough and as much as it kills me to cut a Derek Hough partner but it must be done. She and Derek Hough ultimately placed third place overall. She was bested by Rob Kardashian and J.R. Martinez but I would have preferred Ricki Lake as the victor. She was a good dancer but you could have guessed that with her role in Hairspray. Ricki's lowest scoring dance was a 20 for the Viennese Waltz. Her highest scoring dance was a 30 for her Samba and Tango. She lost despite having higher scores than J.R. and Rob but at least she bested them in this rankdown.

Just now, 1234567890 said:

I was going to cut Ricki or Jodie. :giggle:

I sent you a text friend. Sending you best wishes for your recovery right now.

UGH IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN JODIE. (I say this like I care about any of the four).

1 minute ago, Deeee said:

I sent you a text friend. Sending you best wishes for your recovery right now.

UGH IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN JODIE. (I say this like I care about any of the four).

I've been too tired to even look at my phone. :haha: With the pain and pain medications; I mostly sleep.

1 minute ago, 1234567890 said:

I've been too tired to even look at my phone. :haha: With the pain and pain medications; I mostly sleep.

I bet! Every woman in my family has had their gallbladder removed due to gallstones. I know you're drained. Just wanted to make sure you're okay and tell you IMY.

Just now, Alex95 said:

Has to do more than Jodie than Ricki actually lol. I've got no attachment to Ricki and could care less about her staying or going tbh.

I just think she is the only one with a memorable dance from the group. LOL.