2019 Dancing with the Stars Rankdown

Alex95

Partner twist Diana and I together please. :*

RT :wub::wub::wub:

If I do have to make cuts, I just want everyone to know it has nothing to do with any personal feelings since I love you all :wub:. Giving newbies a chance is most important for me, and then I'll probably balance it based on diverse opinions.

RIP my application :dead:considering 2 of my 5 most overrated

If I do have to make cuts, I just want everyone to know it has nothing to do with any personal feelings since I love you all :wub:. Giving newbies a chance is most important for me, and then I'll probably balance it based on diverse opinions.

Good thing I disagree with everyone for the most diverse application yet. :wub:

If my choices were based on opinions I disagreed with Elliott would've never played a single game on this site.

:dead:

Can’t wait for the round where we have to work together and it takes us five days to nominate a list we both agree on. :giggle:

honestly, we do have some overlap that wasn't vocal about last time. So there certainly would be grounds to make it work.

DWTS

DWTS: Children

DWTS: Athletes

Oops Athletes will be in but definitely not Children. I just copied and pasted the rules from my Survivor/BB/TAR game and forgot to change that :haha:

Plus Athletes isn't considered a separate show. It's just a subtitled season, like All Stars was. :haha:

Alexa play Me! by Taylor Swift

:haha:

IPB Image

Strongest application yet :wub::wub:

you know it. I don't fill out applications. You're just going to reject me anyway. :'(

But you were in last year's game :bleh:

Guess that means either myself or Lily won't be chosen this year. :dead:

If my choices were based on opinions I disagreed with Elliott would've never played a single game on this site.

Post of the forum. :wub: