idolforums.com
Alex95

2019 Dancing with the Stars Rankdown (#3 POSTED)

Just now, QueenKalie said:

Has the randomizer ever actually cut anyone before? I am guessing not.

Technically Alex randomized three of the final cuts in the Survivor rankdown, but the last few people rush-posted their write-ups posted before Alex could say who Randomizer cut. 

Posted (edited)

Nyle DiMarco (Season 22)

petanylespider_dwtsfinale.gif?w=326

60706ae9087a3003e88d88e65f770708.gif

giphy.gif

tumblr_o552r91zog1tbo6e7o4_r1_500.gifv

dancing-with-the-stars-nyle-finale.gif

Male representation? Gender parity? No thanks. I subscribe to none of these beliefs. After all, I am a member of IDF at the end of the day. That means Nyle gets the axe at the final stage of the game. This cut is far overdue, but Nyle smoothly survived through the rounds. I do not want to risk him placing high in the finals due to...

The thirst being real.

Seriously. I know he is a delicious specimen, but a solid winner of the show he is not.

Season 22 delivered to us fans Paige Van Zant and Wanyá Morris. Yet somehow Nyle won. Hot off the trails of his win on America's Next Top Model Cycle 22 + his quick rise to social media fame due to his devilish good looks, Nyle had the combination of popularity and a compelling storyline that served him just well enough to win the competition. Except Nyle was really overscored on multiple occasions and really only had one iconic moment...his finale Freestyle choreographed by the great Talia Favia. 

Nyle is inspirational, super attractive, charming, and a surprisingly good dancer. Given how difficult it must be to endure this experience without the gift of sound, Nyle's season long performance on the show is truly commendable. Nyle danced plenty of solid routines, including his Cha-Cha, Tango, Viennese Waltz, Paso Doble, and Argentine Tango. All of those routines are very solid and earned their deserved scores in my opinion. All of his other routines though...overscored.

At least he frequently took his shirt off, so the generous scores are pretty easily forgiven. His final average for the season is a 26.9 out of 30. Nearly an A- performer. I think Nyle was more like a solid B performer though. I will not say I am unhappy that he won, since Nyle really is a great guy that clearly worked very hard on the show. However, the constant crying from Carrie Ann during judging + the overscoring soured me on Nyle.

Not necessarily his fault, but I am not going to reward him for having f*ck me eyes and a lickable chest. So out he goes!

Edited by Deeee

Well I’m disappointed to grant an extension because I think part of the drama of final cuts is having to make it within the deadline and not always be able to see what everyone else did first. But randomizer will come at 1 EST on the dot if I don’t get anything before then.

Edited my write-up to include this gem of an opinion:

10 minutes ago, Deeee said:

Not necessarily his fault, but I am not going to reward him for having freak me eyes and a lickable chest. So out he goes!

Who is randomizer eliminating if it must, top of the list or bottom of the list? First reply gets it.

Alright we'll see in an hour and a half if the first person on the randomized list goes home.

Alex if Mya's at the top of the list:

bored work day GIF by ailujulia

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Elliott said:

:dead: 

:dead: 

Rig it for Team Mya, Alex! :wub:  

I'm not saying who it is, but all I'm saying is Victoria better make her move or else I'll be an unhappy host :))

2 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

I remember when Alex's favorite BB player got cut during a randomized round once 😂

I really should start rigging things 😩

3 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

I'm not saying who it is, but all I'm saying is Victoria better make her move or else I'll be an unhappy host :))

If Victoria says who she's cutting and can't do a write-up, I don't mind doing it!

Provided I agree with her decision.

Just now, Alex95 said:

I really should start rigging things 😩

Just pull a S16 and say there was an issue with the online randomizer, so you had to do it by phone.

Erin Andrews

TBA

sorry for taking long and more sorry for these excuse of a write-up but I am currently at the Er as one of my stitches opened up. 😭 I’m just writing this as a placeholder so randomizes doesn’t take my spot. Erin Andrews was a contestant on season 10 of dancing with the stars and her partner was maks. She placed third and went on to host the show with Tom. Erin did well in this rankdown and almost made the finals as I was going to cut Elizabeth but change muh mind.

Posted (edited)

UGH I was hoping Erin would make it. :broken: 

But also, I hope everything's okay, Victoria. :hug: 

Edited by *Amanda