idolforums.com
Alex95

2019 Dancing with the Stars Rankdown (#18 POSTED)

Alesha. ❤️ 

13 minutes ago, *Lily said:

Also, I'm expecting Alexandra, Danny and Ashley to all follow pretty soon. :haha:

Same. :( The main reason I created the International Rankdown is because of the “But they’re internationals and don’t belong!!!” Complaints. :haha: 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, *Lily said:

Also, I'm expecting Alexandra, Danny and Ashley to all follow pretty soon. :haha:

Alexandra better not show up so soon. :/

Ashley can get posted already, though. 😘  And yes I'm saying this entirely from being petty over her making it in the final vote over Faye.

Edited by Elliott

LOL. That type of pettiness is why I purposely gave Ashley a high ranking, not that I think it’ll help much.

3 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Ashley can get posted already, though. 😘  And yes I'm saying this entirely from being petty over her making it in the final vote over Faye Emma.

This was my though process when ranking the internationals. :dead:

1 minute ago, *Amanda said:

LOL. That type of pettiness is why I purposely gave Ashley a high ranking, not that I think it’ll help much.

I was being #extra. I didn't tank her because of her being here over Faye. :haha:  While she got a lower rating from me, it was because I didn't have the connection to her that I had to the others and Danny being hot.

2 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

This was my though process when ranking the internationals. :dead:

I was like "Emma Slater?" until I remembered Baby Space. :rofl:

2 hours ago, *Lily said:

Glad that Alex and I's shared taste in DWTS faves is translating over to SCD :wub: :wub:

Good placement for Alesha all things considered!

Team Mya always COMES THROUGH. :wub: I knew i could count on Alex there! :giggle:  

2 hours ago, *Lily said:

Sadlyy this yeah. :( :haha: Shame as they are all amazing, but getting them all to the Final 20 is amazing! :haha:  ❤️ 

• Like 1

Alesha. :wub: 

OOOH I totally knew Alesha was coming in at #18. Her being the only old school international contestant, I knew…. she pretty much had no shot of a high ranking. :dead: Oh well, I was expecting it at least. :haha: 

#bless Lily giving her #4 though. :wub: And Amanda with that Top 10 ranking. ❤️ LOL Yes Amanda mentioning us in her write-up. :dead: 

Also really love Chris’ and Dee’s write-ups and especially glad Deee loves her like I knew he would. :wub: Also happy with Alex really enjoying her too (and ranking her 10th)! 😄❤️   So glad we got her some new fans in here!

Also wow…. was not expecting Steven to rank Alesha 5th but yayyy!  😄 Glad she got a high ranking amongst us wildcards.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, *Amanda said:

Alesha. ❤️ 

Same. :( The main reason I created the International Rankdown is because of the “But they’re internationals and don’t belong!!!” Complaints. :haha: 

:haha: 

2 hours ago, *Amanda said:

Yeah I tried giving the internationals as high as I could with their rankings, as I knew they'd get a lot of lower rankings. :haha: 

2 hours ago, Elliott said:

Baby Space. :wub: 

3 hours ago, *Lily said:

Danny can show up anytime. I want the other two to last longer but won’t happen.

3 hours ago, Elliott said:

I didn’t even notice Baby Space. 🌎 

• Haha 1