2019 Dancing with the Stars Rankdown

Alex95

34 minutes ago, Elliott said:

FRANKIE MUÑIZ

Ugh, I hate cutting a Witney partner but here we are, I guess. Frankie Muñiz was a return to form for Witney as a pro after a string of terrible partners one of whom allegedly drove drunk and killed someone, never forget and they had a solidly consistent run. Were they at the level of Jordan, Lindsey, Nikki and Vanessa? To quote Divina De Campo, I don't think. But considering some of the other options that season, them making it to third place was fine and at the time I preferred him to Jordan actually I probably still do, don't @ me and he at least had a handful of solid routines. His most notable one was the one I posted above, the Halloween contemporary to Every Breath You Take (even if Witney outdid herself with Toxic the following season like the legend she is), but I also enjoyed their Viennese Waltz the following week, their Salsa the week after that and their Freestyle. And as someone that grew up watching Malcolm in the Middle and some DCOMs, I also had had a crush on Frankie Muñiz at some point in my life.

But then you know, he went and defended Agent Orange, called Affordable Health Care an embarrassment and has become problematic now that he's back in the public eye, so I'm cutting him here. (And this is going to sound kind of messy of me to say, but the recent endorsements for Tr*mp that I've noticed are all from athletes who have had numerous brain concussions or head injuries, so I think we should probably look into that.)

SAVE: Season one champion, all stars underdog, season 20 returnee, celebrity trio participant, 2017 DWTS rankdown first official being back contestant, soap opera icon, gay rights activist and IDF Redo Underdog Kellegend Monaco

Hines Ward

Image result for hines kym

Hines Ward is a retired professional football player who was partnered with Kym Johnson (who is my favourite pro) on Season 12 of Dancing with the Stars. Even though he won that season (I think Chelsea Kane should have won), I will gladly cut him here, as he is boring. He had a massive fanbase, due to being apart of the Pittsburgh Steelers, who recently won the Super Bowl and earned him MVP (if I’m wrong, correct me).  His most memorable dances include his Argentine Tango, his All-American Rumba and his Freestyle (which along with his fanbase, won him the title), which all got perfect scores.

SAVE: Robert Herjavec (sorry)

Edited by Stephhyy

Jennie Garth

jennie garth GIF

Jennie Garth is best known from Beverly Hills, 90210. She competed on Dancing with the Stars 5. You know the season where Mel B was robbed. I liked her well enough on the show and she was partnered with Derek Hough who was one of my favorite pros. Jennie's lowest scoring dance was a 25 for the Cha Cha Cha and her highest scoring dance was ironically the Cha Cha Cha and the Quickstep which both got a 30. She had a average score of 25.7 which was pretty decent. Jennie Garth is the second Beverly Hills, 90210 alumni to be on Dancing with the Stars. The first being Ian Ziering and the third being Shannon Doherty. She tied with Ian for best placement with 4th place. She made it pretty far so I'll leave you with the theme song for Beverly Hills, 90210.

RICK FOX

rick-fox-cheryl-burke-436611554f55299a.j

Rick Fox is a basketball player who was cast on season 11 of the show. He was paired with Cheryl Burke, so you're welcome Sola for cutting a Cheryl partner. :giggle: There was quite a height difference between Rick & Cheryl, as illustrated in the above picture but they made it work. Rick's best dance by far was his Quickstep, which scored a 37. Not nearly as good as Helio & Julianne's original "Hey Pachuco" Quickstep in season 5 or Shawn & Derek's recreation of it in season 15, but still a really great moment for him nonetheless. Other than that, he didn't really do much that was noteworthy, scoring in the 19-24 range for all of his other dances. The 19 was for the technical part of his Argentine Tango when they decided to randomly judge technique and performance separately for one week. He was eliminated in 6th place. Under normal circumstances, I wouldn't have been too upset over that but considering Bristol Palin was continuing to stay past her expiration date after already having robbed Audrina & Tony, I was sad to see him go. Oh well. All the people I would've cut were already taken by others, so he's my choice to go this round.

SAVING: Romeo

Mario.

425.smirnoff.mario.dwts.042908.jpg?fit=i

The Mario on dwts who is not Mario Lopez. He was also paired up Karina. Just to make things extra confusing. He competed during Season 6. Well at least there was a bit of a gap between them. He lasted until the quarter final of his season. His average score was a 25.4. His highest score was a 28. That was for his rumba. His lowest score was a 21. That was for his Tango. He also danced a cha cha, quickstep, paso doble, samba, foxtrot, mambo, Viennese Waltz and jive. A shame he seemed to peak a few weeks before his was eliminated. There's someone nice about someone leaving on a high note. 

Saving Ralph because why not

Edited by aliasocfan

Okay so @1234567890 is supposed to nominate next. Unfortunately I just got bad news that she is back in the hospital :broken:. I think what would be best is just wait the day and see if we get any updates or if it's a quick visit. If it's sadly not, I suggest we push her to the bottom of the nominating order and then @aliasocfan can nominate next if that works for everyone.

17 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Congrats to our current batch of winners:

3GHvBK3.jpg

All are first time winners. For the pros, Dmitry & Alan each have one win and Witney has two.

Joanna Krupa is still in for S9. You put her at 91, but that’s Jennie Garth.