Nikki Bella

Laurie Hernandez

Mario

Faye Tozer

Adam Rippon

J.R. Martinez

Nicole 'Snooki' Polizzi

Amber Riley

@1234567890 @Solaris @*Amanda @*Lily @*Chris @aliasocfan @Deeee @Elliott @Stephhyy

Front page is being updated as we speak. Everyone good so far.

Brant Daugherty

Mýa**
Katherine Jenkins

Hannah Brown

Kate Flannery**

Leah Remini**

Vivica A. Fox

Rumer Willis**

Danny Mac

Jennifer Grey**

Nikki Bella**

Laurie Hernandez**

Mario

Faye Tozer

Adam Rippon

J.R. Martinez**

Nicole 'Snooki' Polizzi**

Amber Riley**

Nikki Bella

e058d5098a0602d9afa84aa9c2ac1bca.jpg

This cut is so Frankie wins his season.  No other reason.  I thought it was funny.  Nikki was on season 25 of dancing with the stars.  She was partnered with Artem, and easily my favorite Artem partner.  That said I am singularly focused with this cut.  Nikki made it all the way to week 7 of the show.  When the cast was announced I was actually thinking she was going to go a little further.  Little did we know what was going to happen to the majority of the women that season.  Nikki's best scoring dances were her Argentine Tango (36 out of 40) and Jazz (27 out of 30).  I didn't really care for the Jazz, but thats par for the course of me and Jazz routines.  She did well getting 8th place and had an average score of 22.9.  Great job getting this far in the rankdown!

Save: Jennifer

Kate Flannery Dwts GIF by Dancing with the Stars

She was legitimately the biggest surprise of last season. Considering most of the participants I was painfully indifferent to, she was a bright spot of the season. I thought she would be an easy first or second elimination. Between Pasha's excellent chorography and teaching and her drive, she was one of my favorites from last season. I'm going to make this about Pasha for a second, he did not out dance her at all during their first dance. Lots of professionals go a little crazy their first dance on the show. He matched her perfectly. I am not sure she would have thrived with many other professionals. Lucky for Pasha he had an excellent showing his first season. Lucky for Kate that she landed the best pro possible for her. 

Saving Rumer Willis

Leah Remini

giphy.gif

Leah Remini was cast on season 17 of DWTS, and while she wasn't a horrible dancer, she wasn't amazing either. Leah is an actress who left the church of Scientiology and has spoken about against Scientology on many occasions. As for her run on DWTS, she finished 5th place which is fine but that's also taking into account the whack elimination order of the season that saw Christina and Elizabeth get eliminated far too soon. Leah's highest score was a 27, which received for her Quickstep, Tango, and Jive. Her lowest score was a 21 for her Foxtrot. I don't remember any of those dances. However, I do remember her Contemporary during Most Memorable Year Week being awful.  I'm convinced it scored a 22 only because the judges are usually overly generous with their scores during this theme. LOL. Leah would then step in as a co-host on the show for a few weeks during seasons 19 and 21 where she did a pretty good job. Sorry if Leah's cut upsets anyone, but I had to make a cut really quickly to ensure that Princess Laurie was saved.

SAVING: Laurie Hernandez