2019 Dancing with the Stars Rankdown

Alex95

Ooh my, I just went back and saw you left the group chat. I tried inviting you back in multiple times but it wouldn't let me do so. :unsure: Ah I wish you hadn't deleted that PM yet as we need it for this game. :haha: You can either start a new group chat or contact us individually? Or use the discord link if you still have that?

Anyway discussions going on but nothing finalized like Steven said. This is all really hard to figure out.

LOL I was going through the dancers to see who to block from nominating whom and I realized that Arike Ogunbowale was the 257 cut and that I definitely had private immunity on her and could have prevented that! SHOULD HAVE PAID ATTENTION MORE IN DECEMBER. LOL. That kind of inattentiveness is why I am not a ranker. 

Anyway, Arike had a great first season in the WNBA and is clearly the focal point for the Dallas Wings in the near and probably long-term future (especially since she doesn't seem to want to leave immediately like Skylar Diggins-Smith). There's a chance she'll be at the Olympics this year.

3 hours ago, totes4totes said:

LOL I was going through the dancers to see who to block from nominating whom and I realized that Arike Ogunbowale was the 257 cut and that I definitely had private immunity on her and could have prevented that! SHOULD HAVE PAID ATTENTION MORE IN DECEMBER. LOL. That kind of inattentiveness is why I am not a ranker. 

Anyway, Arike had a great first season in the WNBA and is clearly the focal point for the Dallas Wings in the near and probably long-term future (especially since she doesn't seem to want to leave immediately like Skylar Diggins-Smith). There's a chance she'll be at the Olympics this year.

If only you knew your International contestant was piece of sh*t you could've used your buyback on Arike instead :broken: 

42 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

SO sorry this is taking so long. We’re finally getting somewhere but just need two more people’s confirmation on everything (got 3 of us confirmations so far). So hoping decisions will get posted today/tonight.

😴

1 hour ago, *Wallace said:

SO sorry this is taking so long. We’re finally getting somewhere but just need two more people’s confirmation on everything (got 3 of us confirmations so far). So hoping decisions will get posted today/tonight.

titanic its been a long time GIF

We apologize for the long wait but finally decided on things now.

Blocking rankers:

Amanda’s round - blocking Lily

Anne’s round - blocking Elliott

Chris’ round - blocking Deee

Deee’s round - blocking Sola

Elliott’s round - blocking Stephy

Lily’s round - blocking Victoria

Sola’s round - blocking Anne

Stephy’s round - blocking Chris

Victoria’s round - blocking Amanda

Amanda’s round - blocked from nominating Simone Biles

Anne’s round - blocked from nominating Kristi Yamaguchi

Chris’ round - blocked from nominating Laurie Hernandez

Deee’s round - blocked from nominating Kellie Pickler

Elliott’s round - blocked from nominating Stacy Keibler

Lily’s round - blocked from nominating Janel Parrish

Sola’s round - blocked from nominating Mya

Stephy’s round - blocked from nominating Aly Raisman

Victoria’s round - blocked from nominating Brooke Burke

This round is going to very messy and I have lost many favorites.  I might as well start this stressful last round with a bang.  P.S. apparently Internationals exist.  :haha:

Sola's Final Nominations:

Emmitt Smith

Gilles Marini

Zendaya

Corbin Blue

Charlie White

Ginger Zee

Wanya Morris

James Hinchcliffe

Rashad Jennings

Juan Pablo Di Pace

James Van Der Beek

Kara Tointon

Rachel Stevens

Emma Bunton

Ginger Zee

giphy.gif

I'm glad I'm the first to come make a cut / save because I don't want to be at the end and have to make a hard decision. By getting here first I can make the very easy decision of saving Baby Spice and cutting Ginger Spice Zee. Ginger Zee was a weather presenter on Dancing with the Stars 22. I believe she was a presenter for ABC which explained why they treated Ginger like a frontrunner when she clearly was not. The best thing she had going for her besides being on Good Morning America which aired on ABC was being the partner of Val Chmerkovskiy. She did manage to get a perfect score twice with her Viennese Waltz, Argentine Tango & Freestyle. She got to third thanks to all the rigging her favor. 

• Like 2