2019 Dancing with the Stars Rankdown

Alex95

Patti LabelleĀ 

patti labelle GIF

Miss Patti Labelle is a freaking icon. We all wish we could be as amazing as her. Sadly for all of us, we are not. Since this write up does have to get to 100 words, I will have to get into her time on the show. Does that make her time on Dancing with the Stars amazing? Probably not. We all still could stan her instead of the fan war that never dies. (Elizabeth vs Sam is shook)
Her most memorable dance and majorly iconic is her um... "salsa". Most of the best dances ever when someone is barely moving their feet.Ā 

Ā 

Saving...whoever the heck I pickedĀ 
Ā 

• Sad 1

Chynna Phillips

Ā 

tumblr_m2wiucNRv61qlxyddo1_400.gifv

Ā 

A girl can't get released from the hospital without Mischa Barton and Hayes Grier being cut? I see. Joe was right there. Tumblr tells me that the gif above is Chynna Phillips. I'm going to believe them because the only thing I know about Chynna is that one she spells her name wrong and she's apart of Wilson Phillips. Chynna was on the 13th season of Dancing with the Stars. I don't remember her run so Dancing with the Stars Wiki is going to be my friend. She she was partnered with Tony Dovolani and placed 9th place. She was considered a front-runner until she was abruptly eliminated. Her highest scoring dancing was a 26 to Ā the Rumba accompanied by "Hold On" by Wilson Phillips.Ā 

Cycle Six ~The Quarterfinals~

dwts-eliminations.jpg?w=620&h=360&crop=1

We're in the homestretch people! It's the quarterfinals which also means it's also your last chance to nominate! Wildcards this is one of your last chances to be petty. You will have two tasks to talk over @*DianaĀ @*WallaceĀ @totes4totesĀ @Steven_Ā @rpryor03. First, each ranker will have one other ranker blocked from cutting & saving during their round. It will be up to you who is blocked from cutting during whose round. Just note that every ranker can only be blocked once so make sure it evens out in some way! Next, you will also be blocking each ranker from nominating one dancer of your choosing. Are you worried one of your faves is in danger with a certain rankers nominations? They will be immune during that ranker's nominations. So you guys will have a lot of time to talk things over because coming up tomorrow night........

The randomizer! Everyone's favorite round! The randomizer is rearing its ugly head tomorrow night at 8:00 EST. 18 dancers nominated based solely on random chance. 9 will stay and 9 will go. And if noms aren't posted at exactly 8:00 I have a life so don't be bitchin. So random nominations tomorrow night! After that, the judges can reveal their decisions on who will be blocked from whose nominations. Then we will get started on the final nominating round of the game!

On 12/15/2019 at 6:24 PM, 1234567890 said:

Wendy Williams

Ā 

On 1/3/2020 at 6:53 PM, aliasocfan said:

Victor Espinoza

Ā 

On 1/3/2020 at 7:04 PM, *Chris said:

BETSEY JOHNSON

Ā 

On 1/5/2020 at 6:29 PM, aliasocfan said:

Barbara Corcoran

Ā 

On 2/20/2020 at 10:12 PM, Elliott said:

MARISSA JARET WINOKAUR

While we await nominations I need pictures on these posts!

On 1/3/2020 at 6:53 PM, aliasocfan said:

Victor Espinoza

340?cb=20150917183144

Wow. He is a definite random who managed to last way longer than he should have. This always happens. šŸ˜¢ He only lasted two weeks on the show, so let's bs to 100 words. He was on Season 21 of Dancing with the Stars. He was paired up with Karina. The first week he performed a salsa. His score was 15. The following week, he performed both a jive and a rumba. How come he did two dances? I honestly don't remember. Must have been random weeks they got shows on Monday and Tuesday. Back to the point, he got a 20 for the rumba. He got a 17 for the jive.

He then left the competition. He was an easy elimination then. He's an easy elimination now. I get to continue my trend of saving people from General Hospital.

Ā 

Saving Jack Wagner

Updated