Netflix Thread

On 1/29/2021 at 8:14 AM, anticoronaperson said:

I started Bridgerton and I'm about halfway done with the first season. It's so good. I'm probably going to watch the rest of it another day. I got 4 more episodes left to watch.

So glad you're loving it! 

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I forgot to mention I also watched the Home Alone version of The Movies That Made Us yesterday. ❤️ 🎅  Wow, so interesting and crazy to learn all that went on to actually get that movie made!    

I'm in the midst of Bridgerton and starting to love it. ❤️ 

There are several new Christmas movies coming (or already here) that I want to check out too... Holidate, Operation Christmas Drop, and The Princess Switch: Switched Again. Especially the last one sin

A little behind the scenes on the Bridgerton set. ^_^ 

Also love this video of Kelly playing a Bridgerton edition of "Who Would You Rather?" I love her love for the Duke. :giggle: 

On 12/8/2020 at 6:38 PM, istersay said:

The Dig

As WWII looms, a wealthy widow (Carey Mulligan) hires an amateur archaeologist (Ralph Fiennes) to excavate the burial mounds on her estate. When they make a historic discovery, the echoes of Britain's past resonate in the face of its uncertain future‎.

THE DIG stars Carey Mulligan, Ralph Fiennes, Lily James, Johnny Flynn, Ben Chaplin, and Ken Scott.

In Select Theaters January 15 and
 on Netflix January 29.

It's a good drama movie and it's based on a book. 

• Like 1

I see you laughing at my new Bridgerton fashion, but I'll have you know that I will be looking very stylish soon. :kissbye: :dead:  :giggle: 

(Also, I started rewatching the show last night.... I need to be signed up for Bridgerton Anonymous soon. :dead: )  

• Like 1
2 hours ago, miss denise said:

I see you laughing at my new Bridgerton fashion, but I'll have you know that I will be looking very stylish soon. :kissbye: :dead:  :giggle: 

(Also, I started rewatching the show last night.... I need to be signed up for Bridgerton Anonymous soon. :dead: )  

I think that clothing is really cute :wub: I've rewatched the series a few times now, I don't get tired of it :lmao: made a thread to obsess over it

• Like 1
2 hours ago, istersay said:

I think that clothing is really cute :wub: I've rewatched the series a few times now, I don't get tired of it :lmao: made a thread to obsess over it

Me too! I can't wait for my order to arrive. :wub: 

OMG I was going to say something else, but now I'll go say it there instead. :giggle: No more of me taking over this thread with only Bridgerton. 😢 :lmao: 

• Haha 1

I started watching this last night.... :shiftywave: I still have no idea how the end is going to be adapted for screen, but I am here to find out (in between rewatching Bridgerton, of course :giggle: )