The Voice 17 ● Live Top 10 Performances ● Discussion

istersay

• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's all give compliments because to say anything negative at all, ever, would just be too awkward in 2019 the year of the snowflake

Year of the snowflake? We all are fighting over Kat, Marybeth, Katie, and Rose mainly!

Let's all give compliments because to say anything negative at all, ever, would just be too awkward in 2019 the year of the snowflake

Year of the snowflake? We all are fighting over Kat, Marybeth, Katie, and Rose mainly!

I don’t mind him much either. Idf is ruthless toward him. His vocals are good when he has a proper song for his voice, but he just doesn’t get me excited like my favorites do. That being said, even though this song isn’t the best for him, I am enjoying it.

Yeah I see lots of dislike for him which I can get, but he's one of those "just there" types for me. I did like one of his recent performances but can't remember which one that was. :lol:

We could of had Myracle sing tonight...

Instead we got this.

Ugh Myracle. :'( Her "Everybody Hurts" performance

Well, it's either Ricky or the Sunday girls closing the show.

Ricky closed last week, although i'm surprised he hasn't gone earlier tonight.

GOODBYE SHANE! Your arc as "the villain" of the show has come to end (surely it must!). That arc was never sustainable anyways, because as much as he was a really not very good singer, Shane is actually a NICE GUY in person. He just happened to last a lot longer on the show than he really should have, which made him the default villain. Anyway, that was actually one of his better performances of the season (believe it or not), for about 2/3rds of it. That's mostly because the heavy arrangement and rhythm section kept him in check. But at the breakdown, first chance he gets, he starts wailing in that horrendous upper register, and goes totally off the rails (as per every week, right on cue). He's delusional if he thinks that register is his sweet spot. And it's tragic no one on the show coached some sense into him.

Shane and Jake back to back. Thank gawd for the commercial break, eh? Jake needed a sob story boost this week???

Edited by dirActing