The Voice 17 ● Live Top 10 Performances ● Discussion

• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: SHANE ... I'm guessing he really struggled with his "challenge" song, so they panicked and defaulted to his 80's song for next week (which he was unlikely to get to anyways). :devil:

neither this week nor next week has a theme. this week wasn't challenge, just normal solos and next week only the duets are 80s themed

I actually don't mind Shane Q even though I know he's not well liked her, but I'm still not really invested in him. I guess he comes off forgettable to me? Nice guy, nice voice but not too interesting to me. :unsure:

I don’t mind him much either. Idf is ruthless toward him. His vocals are good when he has a proper song for his voice, but he just doesn’t get me excited like my favorites do. That being said, even though this song isn’t the best for him, I am enjoying it.

1. Rose - Great

2. Marybeth - Her best performance, but the audience won't know the song, and it doesn't go anywhere.

3. Kat - A little better than last week, but still quite a few pitchy moments.

10. Shane - LMAO. VFTW so we can have more laughs next week.

This song is not right for him. It doesn’t showcase his voice correctly at all. On the bright side, it looks like his confidence is increasing .

I can agree with you on this. :yes:

The Band part is good

Your shade is outstanding. :dead: