Siobhan Magnus

September 25th, URO in concert @ 7:30 EST. It will be performed at the Regent Theatre, and will be virtually streamed. It will be awesome, to see Siobhan, performing live again  :thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Siobhan's favorite holiday is Halloween, and there are several Halloween videos through the years, so ... I found a couple, that I had never seen before ( I love when that happens). :))  This 1st video,, is "Old Cape Cod", and ... her voice is  so lovely, on this

2nd video, is "Bye Bye Blackbird", and again ... we are treated to her "lovely" voice. As the month goes on, it will be videos, that are not this laid back  :muwahaha:

I love a great surprise!!!  From the title of the URO Movie performance last night, I thought it would be a Beatles tribute. 

It wasn't .... it was their original Rock Opera, and it was Phenomenal!!!!!!!  :clap:

The songs, were SO GOOD. Their musicians, are top notch, and the vocalists, were AMAZING! Of course, that includes, my girl, Siobhan!!!   🥰

• 2 weeks later...

Many Socks Were Rocked, and Many Faces Were Melted .... A tribute, to Siobhan Magnus, by one of her fans ( he also made that wild vest, she's wearing)

Here is "This Is Halloween"  :halloween:

• 4 weeks later...