idolforums.com
Sign in to follow this  
psterina

Siobhan Magnus

I was lucky to see the S9 American Idol Tour, as well. I saw it in Phoenix. Siobhan blew the roof off the place. They all actually did really well. Wonderful concert.

Here's a fan made video (Siobhan has a lot of very creative fans), where he spliced Siobhan singing Stockholm Syndrome, and MUSE, performing Stockholm Syndrome, into the same video. It's an amazing video, and one of the things, that I love about it, is that he put her ending scream (which happens to be my ultimate favorite scream EVER), into the video twice

Edited by psterina

O M G !!!!   🥰   Siobhan  & Dan  got engaged.  It looks like they're in the southwest. 

I have an impossible time, trying to pick, which of Siobhan's performances is my favorite.  So many to choose from. With that said …. this one, is on my top 3

This song (Someday), was written for her. It was part of the play "The Reluctant Dragon"  Her range, and the different ways, she uses her voice in this …  is amazing. I also heard, that she got quite the standing ovation. The applause, goes on & on. Here's why  

Edited by psterina

During the American idol  S9 Top 10 Girls episode, Siobhan made jaws drop with her version of "Think" .  Utter Slayage!

Fri & Sat Feb 28th & 29th, at The Regent Theatre …. The URO, celebrate the music of Queen.   I'm hoping that there will be footage!! 🥰

:thumbsup:   

Yay!  Here's footage of last weekend's performance.  Siobhan slays.  The audience whoops & hollers, at the awesomeness,  in the middle of her performance, and a standing O. Enuff said !!

Somebody To Love

Radio Gaga

Who is turning 30 today?  A huge Happy Birthday, to Siobhan!!!!!  :gift:   :cake:

And … a Huge Happy Birthday, to her sister Azora, who had a birthday Yesterday.  She looks so much, like Siobhan

Truly, Siobhan has had one of the most interesting, varied music careers, of the Idol Contestants. This is one more example. This is from a game, called "The End Is Nigh".  Siobhan did the lyrics, Ridiculon, did the music (they did all of the music, for the different game songs). Siobhan also did all the fantastic harmony parts 

I tried finding the original video, of "The End Is Nigh Bonus Bonus", but I can't find it. Anyway, I found this one, and … we get to see the lyrics. Warning :P   they are kind of dark, but … it had to do with the game, and how things turn out.  The music, is hauntingly beautiful, as well as the melody