The Voice Fans Still Say the Darndest Things... (2.0)

Idk if this qualifies but it made me laugh so here's a comment from Connor's audition video:

I love Carson Daly's Lord of The Obvious commentary. "Blake's mad right now". In other news water is wet too.

• Haha 4
  • Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

https://twitter.com/HargiHero/status/1333603385530978304?s=20   So it's all Marisa Corvo  fault    I know it's ridiculous that why I posted it here 

Found this on Kat Hammock vs Josie Jones´ battle.   "it's like choosing between honey and maple syrup.. such a sweet voices. what a diabetic performance."   Diabetic as a compliment,

Now that a certain conventionally attractive opera singer is gone, it appears there's a new thirst trap in town: Sid Kingsley. I found this gem in the comments of his playoffs performance:

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Bk1234 said:

YouTube comment...

Deion is so delicious and yummy dude , Ciana had the energy and Pia is the Lisa Ramey this time around

was about to post this lol!

Under photo of Kelly on TV’s IG: 

The voice is not just about Kelly - there’s John, Nick and Blake.  It’s time y’all quit trying to make Blake look like a fool.  Carson I really like you but you can tell you  pull for Kelly more than anyone else. Don’t let the show go downhill with  all the funny stuff let’s get back to seeing the contestants get the credit they deserve it’s about them and their talents which is why you cal it the Voice. 

• Haha 4
4 hours ago, Harmat said:

The voice is not just about Kelly - there’s John, Nick and Blake.  It’s time y’all quit trying to make Blake look like a fool.  Carson I really like you but you can tell you  pull for Kelly more than anyone else. Don’t let the show go downhill with  all the funny stuff let’s get back to seeing the contestants get the credit they deserve it’s about them and their talents which is why you cal it the Voice. 

I mean if it's called The Voice, there should be a lot more focus on Kelly Clarkson's unmatched, iconic, powerful, and moving voice but maybe that's just me :lolwave:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
4 hours ago, Harmat said:

Let's not pretend like she wouldn't have won every season, Kelly IS the Voice and The Voice is nothing without her :yes: !

Sassy Honey Boo Boo GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The rasp is, but I wonder if it’s a natural rasp? Some singers can make their voice sounds like that, but we'll know if another song choice chosen by the coaches can make her voice shine differently. But I love what Kelly said, which is precisely what I just said. Some singers put the rasp, but they lose breath and sound EXTREMELY PITCHY. But Joe is right. Also, you don’t want to be one-note even though she does have a great tone. I’d be curious to see if Kelly just picks songs to accentuate her raspiness or challenge her vocally.

YT comment in Savanna W.'s blind. Not a dumb comment or anything, but there's something here that made me laugh. I'll let you guys guess what it is :lmao:

Edited by Daillon
  • Haha 1
Just now, Daillon said:

The rasp is, but I wonder if it’s a natural rasp? Some singers can make their voice sounds like that, but we'll know if another song choice chosen by the coaches can make her voice shine differently. But I love what Kelly said, which is precisely what I just said. Some singers put the rasp, but they lose breath and sound EXTREMELY PITCHY. But Joe is right. Also, you don’t want to be one-note even though she does have a great tone. I’d be curious to see if Kelly just picks songs to accentuate her raspiness or challenge her vocally.

Wrong Jonas, dude

3 hours ago, Daillon said:

YT comment in Savanna W.'s blind. Not a dumb comment or anything, but there's something here that made me laugh. I'll let you guys guess what it is :lmao:

Ohhh that makes sense, I knew it was one of the Jonas guys but I couldn't remember which one.....

3 hours ago, Angeles said:

Kelly hates white girl who can do runs and sang,Tori Kelly is mixed,so she's ok with her.

Comment under Carolina’s blind audition. 

Are those people on drugs lmao what in the world 

On 3/16/2021 at 1:35 PM, Angeles said:

Kelly hates white girl who can do runs and sang,Tori Kelly is mixed,so she's ok with her.

Comment under Carolina’s blind audition. 

So, she hates herself? 🤔

• Haha 1
6 hours ago, Gustavo527 said:

So, she hates herself? 🤔

Yes, Kelly Clarkson is an extremely racist person who hates people that have the same skin colour as her. Now I've heard everything lol 😂

• Haha 1
Just now, VoiceFan1234 said:

also under the same video 

“Brynn Cartelli is Clarkson’s first contestant, the youngest chick champion and Gwen’s best winner”

Ah, Gwen Clarkson, my favorite coach.

• Haha 6

Someone's (iconic) response to this tweet: "Please stop that, I want to throw my chancla at you. Now I just change the tv."

Edited by QueenCami
  • Haha 6

Comment found in the comment section of "Sisaundra-New York State of Mind" performance on Youtube. While i kinda get the point, the comment is still wrong on so many levels that i felt the need to add it here. Like, imagine saying that white guys barely win LOL

WhatsApp Image 2021-03-19 at 2.55.00 PM.jpg

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, QueenCami said:

Someone's (iconic) response to this tweet: "Please stop that, I want to throw my chancla at you. Now I just change the tv."

Wait, they change the TV? If I was them, I would just simply change the channel, not replace the entire TV lol 😂

• Haha 1
33 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

Comment found in the comment section of "Sisaundra-New York State of Mind" performance on Youtube. While i kinda get the point, the comment is still wrong on so many levels that i felt the need to add it here. Like, imagine saying that white guys barely win LOL

WhatsApp Image 2021-03-19 at 2.55.00 PM.jpg

Well, they're not wrong. 🧐

S13: Chloe Kohanski

S14: Brynn Cartelli

S15: Chevel Shepherd

S16: Maelyn Jarmon (QUEEN 😍)

S17: Katie Kadan

S18: Allegra Miles

S19: Cami Clune

S20: Lindsay Joan (most likely)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2