The Voice Fans Still Say the Darndest Things... (2.0)

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

https://twitter.com/HargiHero/status/1333603385530978304?s=20   So it's all Marisa Corvo  fault    I know it's ridiculous that why I posted it here 

Found this on Kat Hammock vs Josie Jones´ battle.   "it's like choosing between honey and maple syrup.. such a sweet voices. what a diabetic performance."   Diabetic as a compliment,

Now that a certain conventionally attractive opera singer is gone, it appears there's a new thirst trap in town: Sid Kingsley. I found this gem in the comments of his playoffs performance:

Posted Images

2 hours ago, pauwis said:

Check her account. She wants Gwen to quit music so that she can focus on her family/wedding. And she keeps tweeting about changing the names of Gwen's kids. She also wants Blake and Gwen to elope. That lady is a bit cuckoo. 🤪

crazy audrey whitby GIF by AwesomenessTV

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

Check her account. She wants Gwen to quit music so that she can focus on her family/wedding. And she keeps tweeting about changing the names of Gwen's kids. She also wants Blake and Gwen to elope. That lady is a bit cuckoo. 🤪

Is that the same one that also keeps telling Kelly to stay away from Blake? There’s been a couple crazy accounts like that over the last year. lol

• Haha 2
19 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

Revisa su cuenta. Quiere que Gwen deje la música para poder concentrarse en su familia / boda. Y sigue tuiteando sobre cambiar los nombres de los hijos de Gwen. También quiere que Blake y Gwen se fuguen. Esa dama es un poco loca. 🤪

loca audrey whitby GIF de AwesomenessTV

Omg

Jim Carrey Thats Insane GIF

• Haha 1
36 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

crazy audrey whitby GIF by AwesomenessTV

What a psycho

• Haha 1
24 minutes ago, roundtown said:

Is that the same one that also keeps telling Kelly to stay away from Blake? There’s been a couple crazy accounts like that over the last year. lol

She called Kelly Clarkson a loser on multiple occasions. Look at yourself before you criticize others. 🙄

Tell The Tea GIF by Dreezy

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, disney1024 said:

I don't know what's sadder. Tweeting and being excited about a KCA nomination or the people in the comments saying that they've voted lol 😂

I'm surprised they managed to get nominated by the KCA. I mean, does kids even know this show exists?? The main demographic is like 60+ 🤭🤭

• Haha 7
On 2/23/2021 at 11:06 AM, Gustavo527 said:

I'm surprised they managed to get nominated by the KCA. I mean, does kids even know this show exists?? The main demographic is like 60+ 🤭🤭

lmao when i told a friend at school i watched, they exclaimed, "people watch that show?!" :haha:

Edited by QueenCami
  • Haha 6

I found this comment on Instagram, under the clip of the promo where Ryleigh appears (and says her iconic phrase)

Ok, there is a lot to unpack here: 

1. As far as we know, she didn't shared any "sob story about being gay" with the coaches, she literally just said "Kelly i'm gay", (it seems like homophobes wait for any chance to be homophobes) 

2. The contestants most of the time don't choose to share their stories, the show made them do that for "good television" 

3. Even if she did share her story and wanted to do it, she in all her right. LGBT+ people don't talk about their stories because they "want simpathy" it's because they are hurt and want to inspire other people in the community to be themselves. We, LGBT+ people (I'm a gay guy myself), don't "play the victim" we ARE VICTIMS, especially victims of bigots like the nasty person that made this comment.   

Sorry guys, but i needed to talk about this because this type of comments (and people), piss me off so much. Of course, someone called her out and she didn't accepted (but neither denied it, btw) being an homophobic, when is clear that she is. Fortunately, she was the only one there, but still, i needed to express this because it's unnaceptable. Thanks 

WhatsApp Image 2021-02-25 at 10.28.38 PM.jpeg

Edited by Gustavo527
  • Like 6
  • Sad 1
On 2/26/2021 at 5:55 AM, Gustavo527 said:

I found this comment on Instagram, under the clip of the promo where Ryleigh appears (and says her iconic phrase)

Ok, there is a lot to unpack here: 

1. As far as we know, she didn't shared any "sob story about being gay" with the coaches, she literally just said "Kelly i'm gay", (it seems like homophobes wait for any chance to be homophobes) 

2. The contestants most of the time don't choose to share their stories, the show made them do that for "good television" 

3. Even if she did share her story and wanted to do it, she in all her right. LGBT+ people don't talk about their stories because they "want simpathy" it's because they are hurt and want to inspire other people in the community to be themselves. We, LGBT+ people (I'm a gay guy myself), don't "play the victim" we ARE VICTIMS, especially victims of bigots like the nasty person that made this comment.   

Sorry guys, but i needed to talk about this because this type of comments (and people), piss me off so much. Of course, someone called her out and she didn't accepted (but neither denied it, btw) being an homophobic, when is clear that she is. Fortunately, she was the only one there, but still, i needed to express this because it's unnaceptable. Thanks 

WhatsApp Image 2021-02-25 at 10.28.38 PM.jpeg

I love how she starts the comment with a “Who cares?” when she definitely cares :rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1