The Voice Fans Still Say the Darndest Things... (2.0)

55 minutes ago, David68 said:

As ctrl c, ctrl v'd from YouTube,

Blake  you   want   miranda   then    you    need  to   chance   BLAKE   grow   up   stop   drinking    miranda   has   stoped   booze   an   pills   she  loves  you  so   much  BLAKE 

Not sure if Blake is the one who needs to stop drinking  :whut:

• Haha 3
  • Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

https://twitter.com/HargiHero/status/1333603385530978304?s=20   So it's all Marisa Corvo  fault    I know it's ridiculous that why I posted it here 

Found this on Kat Hammock vs Josie Jones´ battle.   "it's like choosing between honey and maple syrup.. such a sweet voices. what a diabetic performance."   Diabetic as a compliment,

Now that a certain conventionally attractive opera singer is gone, it appears there's a new thirst trap in town: Sid Kingsley. I found this gem in the comments of his playoffs performance:

Posted Images

18 hours ago, David68 said:

As ctrl c, ctrl v'd from YouTube,

Blake  you   want   miranda   then    you    need  to   chance   BLAKE   grow   up   stop   drinking    miranda   has   stoped   booze   an   pills   she  loves  you  so   much  BLAKE 

blake and gwen :wub: 

Edited by QueenCami
  • Like 1
7 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

It looks like these toxic Ryan's fans will absolutely never learn (Btw, the person that commented was refering to Kelly) 🙄

tracala.jpg

Ugh it is so frustrating to see such things. Ryan's living peacefully as of the moment, can't they just forget it for now until Ryan speaks? lol

It's also so frustrating because all of Ryan's fans are being affected by these delirious and crazy fans of him. I don't want a toxic fan group for a person like Ryan, no one deserves such thing.

• Like 5
54 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

It looks like these toxic Ryan's fans will absolutely never learn (Btw, the person that commented was refering to Kelly) 🙄

tracala.jpg

Yeah, some of the comments made by this account are quite aggravating...

Edited by Bk1234

Found this comment under Ryan's video of PERFECT SYMPHONY

============================================================================================================================

Yeah! Even Blake Shelton broke protocols. I still think Carter Rubin would have won. But this i can say for certain, Ryan was first and foremost my most favorite artist. Hopefully he got enough recognition to move his career forward. I'll be watch

============================================================================================================================

Did Blake really Break protocols??? 

• Haha 3
9 hours ago, Hamza Tufail said:

Found this comment under Ryan's video of PERFECT SYMPHONY

Yeah! Even Blake Shelton broke protocols. I still think Carter Rubin would have won. But this i can say for certain, Ryan was first and foremost my most favorite artist. Hopefully he got enough recognition to move his career forward. I'll be watch

Did Blake really Break protocols??? 

That video is a treasure trove of interesting comments.

Edited by Bk1234
  • 2 weeks later...

Found this comment under Adam W's "Bring It On Home To Me" performance. 😂

Proof that it's not about the voice...its about the best sob story. Adam got screwed

Btw here's the link for reference.
  • Haha 1

Found this on Kat Hammock vs Josie Jones´ battle.

"it's like choosing between honey and maple syrup.. such a sweet voices. what a diabetic performance."

Diabetic as a compliment, that´s a first.

• Haha 17

Someone (understandably) wrote on YouTube: "Bring Jennifer Hudson in for other seasons, she is awesome... Plus her chemistry with Kelly is one of a kind."

This crazy person replied: "Well, we don't have to worry about it now do we? They keep passing over her and who do we have coming in this year? Umm Nick Jonas. Lol. She is good for a single show and not a season in the US. She is difficult to work with."

The crazy person also wrote this: "Trust if The Voice 'wanted' her and she was in demand and they needed rating from JHUD over Nick the show will accommodate to make it happen. Lol Do you know how many years previously since she was on they have 'passed' on her. Let's not be delusional now. Let's not make excuses for. They didn't want her on the show. Just Stop!"

And also this: "Where is Jhud's #1 hit single in 14 years? Just 1? Can I get a 1? Just one top single??!! Lol. That's right she doesn't have a top single. Not a one. Why? No one wants to produce anything for her. 😂 No one that is worth a talent will waste their talent on her. 😂 Facts...like 14 years speak for themselves. Dream Girls was a movie yes. The album itself was #1, 14 years ago. After that she has been a flop. No one will work with or for her. Lmao. Delusional. Let's hear the excuse of why she had no hit in 14 years?? 🙄 Yet, people with no management or people who do not know anyone in the industry or who have no money can pull off a #1. 🙄 Ohhh wait...but she has the best voice. 🙄 And other's still pull off hits. Geee.

They call everyone else "delusional" but that's what they are lol 😂

YouTube Video: 

Edited by disney1024
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

@Bk1234, don't worry. I got into a long argument with them. For the record, JHud's song "Spotlight" reached number one on the Billboard's Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs. It spent two consecutive weeks there. I managed to shut them up lol 😂

They also don't realize that the coaches panel has a specific formula so that the show effectively represents various music genres: one pop coach (Kelly), one rock coach (Gwen/Nick), one R&B/soul coach (John), and one country coach (Blake). When I tried explaining that to them, they said that "that was BS" (like Blake's initials lol 😜). I asked them to name one season that didn't follow that format and they haven't yet lol 😂

Edited by disney1024
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
13 minutes ago, B-B said:

Since when is Nick rock?

The Jonas Brothers are a pop rock band. Admittedly, they're not as rock as Maroon 5 but they're still rock enough imo. 😅

Edited by disney1024
Just now, disney1024 said:

The Jonas Brothers are a pop rock band. Admittedly, they're not as rock as Maroon 5 but they're still rock enough imo. 😅

Honestly I don’t see rock element in Maroon 5 or Jonas Brothers

Just now, B-B said:

Honestly I don’t see rock element in Maroon 5 or Jonas Brothers

That's because rock music changed a lot since the 1980s. Pop-infused rock is more popular nowadays, hence we have pop rock. 🧐

• Like 1

Idk, people on IDF say that it's supposed to be 1 pop coach, 1 rock coach, 1 R&B coach, and 1 country coach. I always thought that it was one male pop coach, one female pop coach, one R&B coach, and one country coach but that's just me I guess. 🤷🏾‍♂️ 

Edited by disney1024

I don’t consider the Jonas Brothers (or M5 nowadays) as rock, but there’s so much confusion around what is rock and what is not that I get why someone would be confused.

8 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

That's because rock music changed a lot since the 1980s. Pop-infused rock is more popular nowadays, hence we have pop rock. 🧐

True, pop rock exists but I don’t think the Jonas are an example of it.

• Like 4
31 minutes ago, Daillon said:

True, pop rock exists but I don’t think the Jonas are an example of it.

I consulted Wikipedia and it says that the Jonas Brothers and Maroon 5 are both pop rock bands. 🧐🤷🏾‍♂️

3 hours ago, disney1024 said:

I consulted Wikipedia and it says that the Jonas Brothers and Maroon 5 are both pop rock bands. 🧐🤷🏾‍♂️

C'mon, even Kelly's first albums are more rock than anything that the Jonas Brothers have done in their whole career.

If anything, i would believe more if you say me that she is the "rock" coach in the panel and Nick is the "pop" one

Edited by Gustavo527
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1