The Voice Fans Still Say the Darndest Things... (2.0)

1 minute ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

Seems like what Blake's telling during the BA is true! This is the Blake's Show! 😂

images-5.jpg

I don't think that's true. He should have won Seasons 12, 14, 15, 16 but he did not. I don't think the show's rigged. Well, TPTB may have manipulated who will be pimped or bussed but I don't think they'll do it always in favor of Blake. 

Blake telling the audience it's his show because he is the only OG coach who was there from the very beginning.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

https://twitter.com/HargiHero/status/1333603385530978304?s=20   So it's all Marisa Corvo  fault    I know it's ridiculous that why I posted it here 

Found this on Kat Hammock vs Josie Jones´ battle.   "it's like choosing between honey and maple syrup.. such a sweet voices. what a diabetic performance."   Diabetic as a compliment,

Now that a certain conventionally attractive opera singer is gone, it appears there's a new thirst trap in town: Sid Kingsley. I found this gem in the comments of his playoffs performance:

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, Dalton Eduardo said:

I don't think that's true. He should have won Seasons 12, 14, 15, 16 but he did not. I don't think the show's rigged. Well, TPTB may have manipulated who will be pimped or bussed but I don't think they'll do it always in favor of Blake. 

Blake telling the audience it's his show because he is the only OG coach who was there from the very beginning.

I don't think Anonymous was serious it was just for fun. 

• Haha 4

A user commented this under John H's video of Fix You.

The most consistent and skillful singer i’ve ever seen on this show, I swear he could outsing any winner including Jordan and Maelyn. He’s SO good. His voice emulates a saxophone bruh

Btw the reply was even more interesting,

but he cant outdance a winner like chris blue lol

Edited by Hamza Tufail
  • Haha 5
10 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

LOL. I will give Bailey credit though. She did much better than I expected in the lives. She at least managed to stay on pitch most of the time.

Yeah, I think she went as far as she possibly could have. The same poster was blaming it all on John Legend. Well, he picked her over Sid in the battle, and also kept her instead of Cami. What else does she want? Blake probably would have dumped her in the battles or KO. 

As ctrl c, ctrl v'd from YouTube,

Blake  you   want   miranda   then    you    need  to   chance   BLAKE   grow   up   stop   drinking    miranda   has   stoped   booze   an   pills   she  loves  you  so   much  BLAKE 

• Haha 4