The Voice Fans Still Say the Darndest Things... (2.0)

Bouli

11 hours ago, Hamza Tufail said:

EDIT: Can you tell me what's wrong with So You Wanna Be A Singer. I never knew he do all that to promote his brand lol.

Do we really know if it’s a brand? It sounds like a quirky signature to me.

Regarding his comment, I will never understand how some people can post things like that, and be like “Yeah, this is something I want to share with the world”. Plus his replies were as disgusting as his comment.

Edited by Daillon

10 minutes ago, Daillon said:

Do we really know if it’s a brand? It sounds like a quirky signature to me.

Yeah I also thought it was his signature.

10 minutes ago, Daillon said:

Regarding his comment, I will never understand how can people post things like that, and be like “Yeah, this is something I want to share with the world”. Plus his replies were as disgusting as his comment.

Btw about the word that he used I wanna say Kelly has used the same word numerous times on National Television as well but no one had any problem with that but when he used it everyone just kept coming at him lol.

• Haha 1

On 11/25/2020 at 4:27 AM, Bouli said:

The guy who posted that leaves his reviews on EVERY SINGLE PERFORMANCE in the show's history. I'm not kidding; I recall seeing him on comments as early as Seasons 3-4, back when those were still on YouTube.

i noticed this too. i was surprised to see him doing this of all people, given that usually he provides nice, genuine positive feedback on people's performances. this singular comment has completely flipped my impression of him.

3 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Now that a certain conventionally attractive opera singer is gone, it appears there's a new thirst trap in town: Sid Kingsley. I found this gem in the comments of his playoffs performance:

Screen Shot 2020-12-01 at 7.08.47 PM.png

LMAO omg she probably doesn't even like his singing

On 12/1/2020 at 7:11 PM, VintageVoice said:

Now that a certain conventionally attractive opera singer is gone, it appears there's a new thirst trap in town: Sid Kingsley. I found this gem in the comments of his playoffs performance:

Screen Shot 2020-12-01 at 7.08.47 PM.png

I never thought I’d see the day... 

11 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

“Jim and Ben have edible juicy 🎂 cakes , Carter and Cami are very quirky, John , Desz and Tamara are the divas , Sid , Julia were robbed”

I saw this comment on a YouTube video and you can probably guess what part I was disgusted by... 

The first part of that comment makes me wish I was Jared, 19...

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

“Jim and Ben have edible juicy 🎂 cakes , Carter and Cami are very quirky, John , Desz and Tamara are the divas , Sid , Julia were robbed”

I saw this comment on a YouTube video and you can probably guess what part I was disgusted by... 

will smith no GIF

• Haha 2

34 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

At least they have a point here.

Edited by David68

Just now, QueenCami said:

YESSS we love a cultured vine reference 

I'm old enough Vine was still a thing when I started college 🤣

As for entertaining things fans of the show say (this one much more "safe for work" than that cursed comment Bk posted earlier):

"everytime bailey rae sings i feel like im riding horseback on the oklahoma plains"

• Haha 3