Jump to content

The Voice Fans Still Say the Darndest Things... (2.0)


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

https://twitter.com/HargiHero/status/1333603385530978304?s=20   So it's all Marisa Corvo  fault    I know it's ridiculous that why I posted it here 

Found this on Kat Hammock vs Josie Jones´ battle.   "it's like choosing between honey and maple syrup.. such a sweet voices. what a diabetic performance."   Diabetic as a compliment,

Now that a certain conventionally attractive opera singer is gone, it appears there's a new thirst trap in town: Sid Kingsley. I found this gem in the comments of his playoffs performance:

Posted Images

Under Ethan and Avery´s battle on IG. Nothing out of the ordinary, just found it funny.

 

"I feel like i just got serenaded" she says... Well they damn sure werent gonna look at Blake John and Nick for inspiration on this song! Really Really well done by both artists."

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, AliXRose said:

I'm confused I don't know if she's obsessed with Gwen or if she wants to stab her ... Psycho 🙃

She's obsessed with Blake and Gwen living like some 1950s couple, where Gwen is the housewife (not working or making music) and Blake is the breadwinner of the family. Gwen's kids (Kingston, Zuma, and Apollo) need to change their last names to "Shelton". I'm just picturing a 1950s family from WandaVision lol 😂

 

Scarlet Witch Love GIF by Disney+

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, disney1024 said:

She's obsessed with Blake and Gwen living like some 1950s couple, where Gwen is the housewife (not working or making music) and Blake is the breadwinner of the family. Gwen's kids (Kingston, Zuma, and Apollo) need to change their last names to "Shelton". I'm just picturing a 1950s family from WandaVision lol 😂

 

Scarlet Witch Love GIF by Disney+

Holy sh:censored:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Reviving this thread:

 

 

Blake's racist? He had some questionable tweets when he was younger but I believe he apologized for it years ago. In any case, on The Voice alone, he won with Jermaine (his 1st win) and brought Aliyah, Kyla, Spensha, Kirk, and Toneisha to the finale. He also expressed his support for BLM during the protests last year. 🧐

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Just plopping this in here.

I bash Blake in one tweet and defend him in the other. I bash Ariana in one tweet and I support her in the other. I'm unpredictable and I love it. :giggle:

  • Confused 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, disney1024 said:

I bash Blake in one tweet and defend him in the other. I bash Ariana in one tweet and I support her in the other. I'm unpredictable and I love it. :giggle:

Or you could bash no one

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

From an article referring to Cam and Gihanna:
 

Battle Round performances impressed fans and judges yet again, here's a look at which two contestants seem 'destined to form a band' and maybe become a couple too.

 
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Misirlou said:

From an article referring to Cam and Gihanna:
 

Battle Round performances impressed fans and judges yet again, here's a look at which two contestants seem 'destined to form a band' and maybe become a couple too.

 

🤢

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Misirlou said:

From an article referring to Cam and Gihanna:
 

Battle Round performances impressed fans and judges yet again, here's a look at which two contestants seem 'destined to form a band' and maybe become a couple too.

 

Shipping people in real life is just...🤢🤢

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/30/2021 at 2:18 PM, disney1024 said:

This whole Twitter account lol 😂

 

 

I'm quoting one of my old posts because this Twitter user is the epitome of what this thread is about lol 😂

 

Also, the frequency of her tweets. Yikes... 😬

Edited by disney1024
Link to post
Share on other sites

I found this comment under the TVLine article for Ariana's announcement:

 

Quote

Although I think Ariana Grande is very talented, a rocker would be a great way to round out the judging panel. Kelly has pop covered, Blake has country covered, John has all the sexy covered. It would be nice to have a rock icon up there to help develop budding rock stars.

 

John Legend Omg GIF by The Voice

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I found this comment posted below the leak for this week, but I'm posting this here b/c it's so off-topic it's funny, so no spoilers here! I guess I better avoid her new song unless I want to "literally die." :dead:

 

MXwH3JJ.png

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...