The Voice Fans Still Say the Darndest Things... (2.0)

Bouli

6 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

Chris was a worship leader, had a sob story, and nailed a gospel song during the semi-finals. Chris and Lauren were both Minivan bait. 😉

Let me just reverse course a little, since I read the Facebook comments. Neither of them were really “minivan bait,” in the traditional sense. Lauren grew on them, over time, sort of like Maelyn did. In fact, Lauren occasionally went on Facebook to respond to negative comments, which is something I don’t recommend. I don’t remember much of what they thought about Chris, honestly. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Let me just reverse course a little, since I read the Facebook comments. Neither of them were really “minivan bait,” in the traditional sense. Lauren grew on them, over time, sort of like Maelyn did. In fact, Lauren occasionally went on Facebook to respond to negative comments, which is something I don’t recommend. I don’t remember much of what they thought about Chris, honestly. 

Maybe minivan had the same problem with Lauren that they had with Maelyn and that is NO STAGE PRESENCE. 🤔 I saw many of those comments about Maelyn.

1 minute ago, Hamza Tufail said:

Maybe minivan had the same problem with Lauren that they had with Maelyn and that is NO STAGE PRESENCE. 🤔 I saw many of those comments about Maelyn.

I don't give a sh!t about their comments. I mean they said about Hoot that who needs stage presence when you have a voice like that(like Seriously lol). But they had exact opposite thoughts about Maelyn.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Hamza Tufail said:

I didn’t see that, but I did see a lot of comments about her nose ring. It’s mostly because she was a 25 year old female. It’s not a minivan preference. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Hamza Tufail said:

BTW, I find it ironic that someone with a Jordan Smith avatar would bring up stage presence. 🤔

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Haha 4

8 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

BTW, I find it ironic that someone with a Jordan Smith avatar would bring up stage presence. 🤔

Lol i wasn't complaining about Maelyn's and Lauren's stage presence.

Btw Jordan did show a bit stage presence during SBTL. 😉

10 minutes ago, Hamza Tufail said:

Lol i wasn't complaining about Maelyn's and Lauren's stage presence.

Btw Jordan did show a bit stage presence during SBTL. 😉

That’s your way of bringing it up while trying to make it look like it’s not criticism coming from you. We could do this all day long, but it’s a lose-lose situation for all, so let’s not. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

That’s your way of bringing it up while trying to make it look like it’s not criticism coming from you. We could do this all day long, but it’s a lose-lose situation for all, so let’s not. 

I do that on many occasions but it wasn't the case here. Why would I do that despite knowing the fact that many of my favorites have the same issue(Sawyer, Danielle, Jake W, and many other had the same issue).

Just now, Hamza Tufail said:

I do that on many occasions but it wasn't the case here. Why would I do that despite knowing the fact that many of my favorites have the same issue(Sawyer, Danielle, Jake W, and many other had the same issue).

Good question?

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

Found this in the comments below a YT video: "Victor and Deion are attractive guys"

Under the same video:

"The girl in the last aired audition is pretty much the only one very good this season in my opinion. Like every year, all are good, but not close to Idol level. In fact the only ones from ANY recent season who were as good as Idol singers are Reagan Strange, Mikaela Astel, Maelyn Jarmon or w/e her last name is, Savannah Brister, Mandi Thomas, that Jackson guy who Kelly said sounded like George Strait then threw off her team, Thunderstorm, Toneisha, Allegra."

Be Quiet Hold Up GIF by Awkward Daytime TV

:dead:

13 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

Found this in the comments below a YT video

Under the same video:

Someone says: the voice is not the voice without blake shelton

Someone else replies: CORRECT!!!!!! IF HE LEFT!!!! MY LIFE WOULD ACTUALLY END!!!!

For the sake of this lady's life, I pray that Blake never leaves the show lol 😂

4 hours ago, disney1024 said:

Under the same video:

"The girl in the last aired audition is pretty much the only one very good this season in my opinion. Like every year, all are good, but not close to Idol level. In fact the only ones from ANY recent season who were as good as Idol singers are Reagan Strange, Mikaela Astel, Maelyn Jarmon or w/e her last name is, Savannah Brister, Mandi Thomas, that Jackson guy who Kelly said sounded like George Strait then threw off her team, Thunderstorm, Toneisha, Allegra."

Be Quiet Hold Up GIF by Awkward Daytime TV

:dead:

Not gonna lie, i liked that comment because the first thing that it says:

"The girl in the last aired audition is pretty much the only one very good this season in my opinion" 

That girl is obviously Anna, btw. Any positive comment about her automatically earns my like. Sorry 😬

2 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

I noticed that when I watched tonight (I don’t usually watch that show). 

It's just a product of the premise of both shows. AI prefers to cast raw, unpolished and young talent that they can turn into, well, idols. TV has more freedom to cast more established and experienced acts.