• Rose Short
    • Jake Hoot
    • Joana Martinez
    • Will Breman
    • MaryBeth Byrd
    • Kat Hammock
    • Shane Q
    • Hello Sunday
  3. 3. Which female can still beat Hoot in the finale?

• Katie Kadan
    • Rose Short
    • Joana Martinez
    • MaryBeth Byrd
    • Hello Sunday
    • Kat Hammock
    • None of the above

1. Katie Kadan - Talented, brilliant, incredible, amazing, show-stopping, spectacular, never the same...

2. Will Breman - I really love his confidence and his artistry, and I hope he will move forward as far as he can

3. Rose Short - I love her voice, she's brilliant and I would listen to her for hours

4. Ricky Duran - He's nice guy and he's improving a lot, I like him, he's enjoyable to listen

5. Hello Sunday - They are not amazing, but they are not even a failure. Also, I think they are stepping up week by week.

6. Jake Hoot - He's good at singing, the only drowback is that he does always the same thing

7. Joana Martinez - She's good but she's almost invisible in this competition, I could never see her in the semifinal

8. Marybeth Byrd - She's one of the most overrated contestant of all time and I don't understand why

9. Kat Hammock - I don't like her, she's kinda boring

10. Shane Q - He always trys his best, but I have never seen him doing something mesmorizing

:wub: she’s just incredible. periodT. never had a bad performance but will likely still get robbed over the many mediocre/trash artists

1. rose

:D really like all of them, but they’ve each had some questionable performances - ranked them based on consistency of me enjoying their performances

2. katie

3. ricky

4. will

5. hello sunday

:| they’ve each had their good moments, but are overall not exciting and pretty unimpressive most of the time

6. joana

7. shane

8. jake

9. kat

:thumbsdown: i’ll never understand the love for her. it could just be me but almost every note she sings sounds off key and even if she were singing on key, her voice is just nothing special/impressive/different in any way shape or form. i’m pretty confident that people stan her because there aren’t many options to stan this season and because of her looks, because vocally she is... not stan worthy

10. marybeth

Edited by FutureSurvivor

What are the chances this here is the Top 10 ranked in order of last week's public vote tally (with the exception of Shane/Myracle):

tPlzgNqn0mg

It’s probably what TPTB would like it to be, to have each coach represented in the finale.

I doubt very much that Ricky was in 2nd.

I do, too. I think it was just a pattern of the coaches to keep them looking even -- John (Katie), Blake (Ricky), Kelly (Jake), Gwen (Rose), John (Marybeth), Blake (Kat), Kelly (Hello Sunday), Gwen (Joana), John (Will), and then Kelly for the save (Shane).

Edited by Rodney

I do, too. I think it was just a pattern of the coaches to keep them looking even -- John (Katie), Blake (Ricky), Kelly (Jake), Gwen (Rose), John (Marybeth), Blake (Kat), Kelly (Hello Sunday), Gwen (Joana), John (Will), and then Kelly for the save (Shane).

Good catch bc that’s way to coincidental of an order to be true

It’s probably what TPTB would like it to be, to have each coach represented in the finale.

I mean without Blake having a country artist for the Blaker’s to support, they might’ve jumped on the Ricky bandwagon. I mean while his songs aren’t in the southern/country genre, his covers and style of music are also heard of in the south. Not to mention he’s the most consistent male, and 3rd most consistent overall. It’s not entirely implausible he’s 2nd

There is no consistency of views here. Huge variation in picks/rankings. Some people's bottoms are other people's tops. Actually, this is no surprise this Season. Besides Jake's streaming not withstanding, there, really, doesn't seem to be clear front-runners...depending who you ask.