Forum Reboot on Sunday!

Rate this topic

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:P no updates yet? maybe there was a bunch of stuff to take care of first. The forum is cleared out now so it should be easier :unsure:

but I probably refreshed a couple hundred times today waiting :haha:

Latest update: Some obstacles to deal with, but the ball is rolling. I don't know when exactly the big update will happen, but the boards will look different so you'll definitely know. Will let everyone know if I find out anything else. :)

Latest update: Some obstacles to deal with, but the ball is rolling. I don't know when exactly the big update will happen, but the boards will look different so you'll definitely know. Will let everyone know if I find out anything else. :)

:D

Thanks for the update. ^_^

Thanks for the update! :sorcerer: I'm excited and a little sad at the same time. :teehee: :broken: I personally hope we still have the emoticons or some form of emojis. :giggle:

Thanks for the update! :sorcerer: I'm excited and a little sad at the same time. :teehee: :broken: I personally hope we still have the emoticons or some form of emojis. :giggle:

Even after all these years, these emojis are still my favourite! :wub:

Thanks.

When is the upgrade and new look? I hope we get a nice new theme! IDF's comeback could be upon us!! :sorcerer:

it'll happen when we least expect it probably, should be soon, maybe he's waiting til this Sunday when he's off work. a lot is done already so it shouldn't take long

My anniversary came and went without an update. :haha:

:lol: