Jump to content
idolforums.com
Sign in to follow this  
mikeyace16

Arch Angels

Recommended Posts

The new song resonates so much. :wub: And so catchy! :bobo: Love the video.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Seeing the facial hair and his confidence is so attractive. Holy moly. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So excited for the new album!! :spaz: 

 

And there are clues to the track listing hidden all over.

 

 

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The album tracking listing:

 

 

Plus, video for Just Breathe: 

 

 

He's taking donations for health care workers at the video link. ❤️ 

 

"Direct Relief working in overdrive to get protective gear and critical care medications to as many health workers as possible, as quickly as possible, with emergency deliveries leaving daily for medical facilities across the U.S."

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also, a little late with this one, but... .I just love and am obsessed with his version of this worship song. ❤️ I can't stop playing this video.

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Therapy Sessions is #1 on the Pop ITunes albums chart and #2 on the overall albums chart! 😄  

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How is he so fine and looks so young after all this time? I can't with him. :wub:

Want You Love GIF by FUN WITH FRIDAY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, miss denise said:

Therapy Sessions is #1 on the Pop ITunes albums chart and #2 on the overall albums chart! 😄  

So proud of our little pork chop. :wub:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

How is he so fine and looks so young after all this time? I can't with him. :wub:

Want You Love GIF by FUN WITH FRIDAY

This. I looked in the mirror today and for the first time, noticed two noticeable wrinkles on my forehead and I'm only 31. Then I look at porkchop here looking like a young snack as always like ....really? :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Drew said:

This. I looked in the mirror today and for the first time, noticed two noticeable wrinkles on my forehead and I'm only 31. Then I look at porkchop here looking like a young snack as always like ....really? :P

He is ageless.

Red Wine GIF

Aging like a fine bottle of wine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

He is ageless.

Red Wine GIF

Aging like a fine bottle of wine.

Remember when we spent hours discussing his hands? LOL. Or should I say, I spent hours talking at you about his hands like a freak. #notsorry 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Drew said:

Remember when we spent hours discussing his hands? LOL. Or should I say, I spent hours talking at you about his hands like a freak. #notsorry 

big hand GIF

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

big hand GIF

He's still got it. 🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My concert originally scheduled for April that was postponed to July is now scheduled for next May. :haha:  So far away, but obviously it's for the best and safety of everyone. 

 

All the new tour dates (now for 2021):

 

 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just discovered this thread and thank goodness I did! 😁 This thread seems like an amazing place! 👍 What are your favorite of Archie’s songs? Mine are “Winter In The Air,” “Postcards in the Sky,” “Seasons,” “Ok, All Right,” and “Just Breathe.”

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

I just discovered this thread and thank goodness I did! 😁 This thread seems like an amazing place! 👍 What are your favorite of Archie’s songs? Mine are “Winter In The Air,” “Postcards in the Sky,” “Seasons,” “Ok, All Right,” and “Just Breathe.”

Welcome! :wub:  :hug:  

 

Oh my gosh, I have no idea how to choose my favorite songs. :dead: Sooo many. I will always be partial to his debut album, but let's see if I can narrow down the songs.... Crush, Touch My Hand, My Hands, A Little Too Not Over You, You Can, Desperate, To Be With You. And then Something 'Bout Love, Elevator, Stomping the Roses, Complain, Things Are Gonna Get Better, My Kind of Perfect, Forevermore, Invincible, Numb, Spotlight Down, My Little Prayer, Paralyzed, You Worry, OK All Right, Switch.  I certainly cut it down, didn't I? :lmao: 

 

For Christmas songs,  I'll name some of my favorites of the originals -  Melodies of Christmas, Christmas Every Day, He Is Born, Winter in the Air. ❤️ All so good. I love all his covers too. 

 

And then some songs grew on me immensely after seeing him perform them live, so some of those are Parachutes and Airplanes, Postcards in the Sky, and Up All Night. 

 

I think I'm done here. :haha: 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...