Arch Angels

mikeyace16

Having not followed David Archuleta for a while now, I didn't really expect this! I was too young during that season of AI (I was ten or eleven, I think?) to know of any of the rumors surrounding his sexuality. 

Regardless, big props to him for letting the world know. And as someone who is asexual, I'm glad to see asexuality mentioned! Aphobia is still rampant and asexuality in general isn't super well-known to the general population. I know he didn't necessarily put labels to everything, and that's okay. Labels can change over time and I'm just really happy that he is growing to accept himself, because he deserves to live his best life.

Sending much love, and will also start listening to some of his newer music! ❤️

• Like 5

2 hours ago, marshmallowXpie said:

Having not followed David Archuleta for a while now, I didn't really expect this! I was too young during that season of AI (I was ten or eleven, I think?) to know of any of the rumors surrounding his sexuality. 

Regardless, big props to him for letting the world know. And as someone who is asexual, I'm glad to see asexuality mentioned! Aphobia is still rampant and asexuality in general isn't super well-known to the general population. I know he didn't necessarily put labels to everything, and that's okay. Labels can change over time and I'm just really happy that he is growing to accept himself, because he deserves to live his best life.

Sending much love, and will also start listening to some of his newer music! ❤️

Postcards in The Sky and Therapy Sessions are excellent starters! As is his 2018 release of Christmas tunes... Winter in The Air. ❤️ 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, KelseyW said:

Postcards in The Sky and Therapy Sessions are excellent starters! As is his 2018 release of Christmas tunes... Winter in The Air. ❤️ 

Yes to all of these! 🥰

2 hours ago, ClebastianFan said:

Screenshot_20210613-002304_Instagram.jpg.6de38869aaf9775f712abdfd8d22382f.jpgScreenshot_20210613-002325_Instagram.jpg.5556c8d3afe12c7cccc9ca42b32802a3.jpgScreenshot_20210613-002355_Instagram.jpg.b1595131cbdd6395b1f4ba707601e2c7.jpg

Ashley Hess :wub:

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I read on MJ'S that he was at one point suicidal about his feelings for being bi/gay. :(

I'm just glad he's still with us and that he's feeling more open and himself as a person and artist. ❤️

• Like 1

Throwing all the way back to around 2007-2008 was I was obsessed not only with David (still am), but his hands. They were just so nice and fairly large. Somewhere, Victoria is looking at this and rolling her eyes. 😄

14 minutes ago, Drew said:

Throwing all the way back to around 2007-2008 was I was obsessed not only with David (still am), but his hands. They were just so nice and fairly large. Somewhere, Victoria is looking at this and rolling her eyes. 😄

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...