Jump to content

Kelly Clarkson Fan Thread


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Kellyoke for the week. ❤️  Just a Girl stands out to me the most. 😮  But I love her version of Poker Face!            

Thanks for all the updates guys, great to see this thread get the attention it deserves and that i fail to give it.   Her best performance of WDKY and SUBG  in years. It was also r

It's never been more obvious than today's Hamilton Tribute episode of The Kelly Clarkson Show that Kelly Clarkson is the best Talk Show/Entertainment Host in television.  Kelly's genuine interaction,

  • 2 weeks later...

Not this thread halfway down page 2. 😮 I know it's the new season's fault. 😢 :giggle: Anyway, I'm behind so here are the last two weeks of Kellyoke... and I'll just link instead of embed since it's so many videos at once. Also not sure if there's another one coming from yesterday or not. 

 

"Water Under the Bridge" (by Adele)

"Weak" (by SWV)

"Should I Stay Or Should I Go" (by The Clash)

"Who's Lovin' You" (by The Jackson 5)

"Mad World" (by Tears for Fears)

"Diggin' On You" (by TLC)

"Got My Mind Set On You" (by George Harrison)

"I Would've Loved You" (by Jake Hoot & Kelly Clarkson :teeheewave: 

"If I Were Your Woman" (by Gladys Knight and The Pips)

 

I think "Who's Lovin' You" is my favorite. 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, kclarkson1323 said:

Two unreleased Thankful tracks

 

 

 

Also i love this cover, she did Judith Hill's (The Voice S4) version of Xtina's What a Girl Wants

 

Wow hearing her at 20 again is such a trip. Her voice is still amazing today but I love how innocent she sounds while also being soulful and sweet.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, kclarkson1323 said:

Two unreleased Thankful tracks

 

 

 

 

Wow, what?! 😮 Where did these songs come from? How crazy (in a good way) to hear these now.  I prefer the first one, but will definitely be saving and listening to these again. ❤️ 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, miss denise said:

 

Wow, what?! 😮 Where did these songs come from? How crazy (in a good way) to hear these now.  I prefer the first one, but will definitely be saving and listening to these again. ❤️ 

They were on the producer Matthew Wilder's site and the youtube channel KCMediaArchives uploaded them to youtube the other day. That channel has a bunch of her unreleased stuff

 

Also that chorus on First Mistake sounds a lot like Don't Wanna Miss A Thing :haha:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Speaking of that channel here's some more good ones. An alternate version of the unreleased In These Eyes as well as an alternate version of Hear Me. I really like both of these.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, kclarkson1323 said:

They were on the producer Matthew Wilder's site and the youtube channel KCMediaArchives uploaded them to youtube the other day. That channel has a bunch of her unreleased stuff

 

Also that chorus on First Mistake sounds a lot like Don't Wanna Miss A Thing :haha:

 

Ahhh I see! I didn't even know they existed. 😮 

 

23 hours ago, kclarkson1323 said:

Speaking of that channel here's some more good ones. An alternate version of the unreleased In These Eyes as well as an alternate version of Hear Me. I really like both of these.

 

 

 

Thank you for sharing. ❤️ Both so good!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/17/2021 at 8:30 PM, kclarkson1323 said:

Also that chorus on First Mistake sounds a lot like Don't Wanna Miss A Thing :haha:

I’m glad I’m not the only one who thought that. :haha:

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...