Kelly Clarkson Fan Thread

kclarkson1323

Thanks for all the updates guys, great to see this thread get the attention it deserves and that i fail to give it. :haha:

Her best performance of WDKY and SUBG  in years. It was also really nice to hear her sing these again, it feels like its been forever after all the covers and holiday music we've gotten lately. Absolutely hate all the pain she's endured in her personal life this year but NGL I'm so happy to have angsty Kelly back. She's at her best musically when she's mad.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

On 12/24/2020 at 6:50 PM, kclarkson1323 said:

Thanks for all the updates guys, great to see this thread get the attention it deserves and that i fail to give it. :haha:

Her best performance of WDKY and SUBG  in years. It was also really nice to hear her sing these again, it feels like its been forever after all the covers and holiday music we've gotten lately. Absolutely hate all the pain she's endured in her personal life this year but NGL I'm so happy to have angsty Kelly back. She's at her best musically when she's mad.

Love this! Thanks for sharing. I hope she always sings those songs, even when she is (hopefully) in a much happier place in her life. ❤️ 

1 hour ago, kclarkson1323 said:

lol hard to believe its been 18 years ago

I'm so used to her being a coach/judge on The Voice that I completely overlooked the fact that she would have her own fan thread on IDF 😅

Edited by disney1024
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, miss denise said:

This is fun!

It was fun watching this. I just don't understand why she didn't say anything about Nikki McKibbin passing away, since she was showing pictures of Nikki McKibbin. I still love and respect Kelly Clarkson as a singer and person. So, that's why I'm not going to hold that against her.

Edited by anticoronaperson