Kelly Clarkson Fan Thread

kclarkson1323

I feel bad for how public Kelly Clarkson's divorce with Brandon Blackstock has gotten. I wish the news media would stop writing about it and let the two of them deal with it privately. Also, they have kids very young who are able to find these articles that write about their divorce. I am on Kelly Clarkson's side all the way though.

51 minutes ago, anticoronaperson said:

I feel bad for how public Kelly Clarkson's divorce with Brandon Blackstock has gotten. I wish the news media would stop writing about it and let the two of them deal with it privately. Also, they have kids very young who are able to find these articles that write about their divorce. I am on Kelly Clarkson's side all the way though.

I agree. :( 

I don’t know how many other people will agree with this, but Kelly Clarkson needs to host Saturday Night Live. She’s smart, funny, and musically talented. She could be the host and the musical guest or just be the host. I’m shocked that she has never been asked to host Saturday Night Live.

Edited by anticoronaperson
  • Like 2

Kelly Clarkson and Brett Eldredge should date. They have such great chemistry together and would great such a nice couple. Plus, she's 38 and he's 34, which surprised me because he looked like he was at least in his early 40s. Also, Brett Eldredge is currently single and so is Kelly Clarkson.

Edited by anticoronaperson

11 minutes ago, miss denise said:

Kelly performing on The Voice finale. ^_^ 

I believe these two are from previous years (despite being just uploaded and labeled 2020), but they are Christmasy, so I will post. 🎅 

Loved all of these. Yeah, the last two were from previous seasons but were part of the Christmas Special (a complication of Christmas performances on the Voice) which aired this year.