Kelly Clarkson Fan Thread

kclarkson1323

It's never been more obvious than today's Hamilton Tribute episode of The Kelly Clarkson Show that Kelly Clarkson is the best Talk Show/Entertainment Host in television.  Kelly's genuine interaction, sharp instincts, sparkling dialogue, and innate natural delivery with the entire original cast of the epic Broadway Musical Hamilton tops anything Ellen or even Oprah could do.  Kelly didn't win an Emmy for top Entertainment Talk Show Host for nothing - she "is" the most talented talk show host on television.  Kelly's brilliant communication with the cast beamed across the universe was amazing.  Add Clarkson's world class vocal talent - that never ends - and there has never-ever been a more talented singer/mama/entertainer/host than Kelly Clarkson.  #She'sallthat!

Edited by Cranberrys
  • Like 4

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Kelly Clarkson is just such a great person and musical artist. She is just perfect. There isn't anything she can't do well in. It would be cool if Kelly Clarkson did some songs for an album in the future with Christina Aguilera, Cher, Demi Lovato, Katy Perry, Dua Lipa, Alicia Keys, Bebe Rexha, Carrie Underwood, Justin Timberlake, Bon Jovi, Luke Bryan, Ed Sheeran, and Justin Bieber.

2 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Add me please! (Still wondering why this is in the Voice sub forum and not the American Idol one. :/

I agree. Even though she is currently on The Voice, I still think it's better suited for the American Idol sub-forum, considering she got her start there and is one of the most successful, popular,  and beloved Idols. :haha: I would personally always go there to look for her thread and get thrown off. I can move it there if there are no objections. 

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

Add me please! (Still wondering why this is in the Voice sub forum and not the American Idol one. :/

Added

Kelly used to have her own sub forum but since I was pretty much the only one who posted in it she didn't get it back after the site update. :haha: Also I think Istersay had always just put any of the coaches fan threads in The Voice section if they were active coaches. Doesn't matter to me where it is but that's why it was in The Voice forum.

• Thanks 1