idolforums.com
Sign in to follow this  
*Diana

DWTS 28 Finale Discussion Thread

She got one ONE perfect score despite multiple dances deserving one so.
She has as many perfect scores as Bobby. :|

Ally not coming fourth :wub::wub:

A victory in itself. :wub: I was sooo convinced she was gonna be 4th, so I am shook.

Damn. Even have to drag Ally after she didn't win.

I just really hope it can chill down now that the season is over and she didn't win. :" border="0" alt="blushing.gif" />

The Hannah Brown pity tour continuing even after she won :dead:

Step off, let us ungrieve. Its been a season.

Step off, let us ungrieve. Its been a season.

Ally stans were made to feel bad even when she survived so I will not :*

I mean, she also got the most nitpicky critiques of anyone this season. The judges didn't really make it seem like they love Hannah with their comments to her half the time. :dead:

This is all very understandable. I do think their nitpickiness only helped Hannah even moer as the audience gravitates towards contestants bring nitpicked or underdogs.

I was sooo convinced she was gonna be 4th, so I am shook.
Well it helps when the judges are ignoring her mistakes to give her two perfect scores while nitpicking everyone else and only giving them one perfect score.

This is all very understandable. I do think their nitpickiness only helped Hannah even moer as the audience gravitates towards contestants bring nitpicked or underdogs.

Having Ally there as The Hated Girl certainly helped Hannah. And not having James there lol. ABC wanting some random 5th Harmony girl to win over ABC's very own Hannah Brown who they're using to pimp their next season of The Bachelor financially makes zero sense.

fair

A king who gets it :wub:

Having Ally there as The Hated Girl certainly helped Hannah. And not having James there lol. ABC wanting some random 5th Harmony girl to win over ABC's very own Hannah Brown who they're using to pimp their next season of The Bachelor financially makes zero sense.
throwback to them using "DWTS Champion Bobby Bones" in all of Idol's promos last year. :|

Well it helps when the judges are ignoring her mistakes to give her two perfect scores while nitpicking everyone else and only giving them one perfect score.

Be careful!

Ally stans were made to feel bad even when she survived so I will not :*

OMG this soo much. Not gonna lie, but sometimes I felt terrible and like ashamed being an Ally fan on here. :" border="0" alt="blushing.gif" />

It's been SO exhausting in here, without you and Lily. :broken: I just tried my hardest to ignore the Ally comments since I felt like her only stan posting in here tonight. :haha:

IPB Image

Letting it sink in that this is the first time since season 20 that a male pro got his first win!

Kel went from bottom 2 Week 3 to runner up!

Ally despite the B2 appearances and the hatred got to 3rd place, when a lot of us thought she'd be a mid season shock boot!

I'm happy with the result and with the fact that they announced the placements. Strictly should do it like that.

It was quite a season with judges saves and Sean lasted forever, and what not, but for me it ended well with a winner i liked that is a great dancer that deserved it!

My only thing I'm mad about now is the numerous dances that Hannah should've had 30's for.

throwback to them using "DWTS Champion Bobby Bones" in all of Idol's promos last year. :|

Ughhhhhh hopefully that will stop since he's no longer the reigning champ. I guess once a champ always a champ though :x

Here's the final scoring analysis of the season. As always, search for "TL;DR" for the summary.

When converting the judges' scores to ordinal points:

Ally & Sasha: 4

Kel & Witney: 3

Hannah & Alan: 2

Lauren & Gleb: 1

If that is then converted to percentages (like it is now), the spread becomes 30%.

TL;DR:

Spread under current scoring system: 1.28%

Spread after converting to ordinal points then percentages: 30%

The difference between Lauren's 57/60 and Ally's 60/60 corresponds to, like, 0.5% of the overall results so I highly doubt the judges scores made any difference to the results tonight :haha:

The difference between Lauren's 57/60 and Ally's 60/60 corresponds to, like, 0.5% of the overall results so I highly doubt the judges scores made any difference to the results tonight :haha:

no the judges are to blame <3

Very satisfying results. Ally deserved top 3, and Hannah deserved to win!

Lol I understand your comments but can't you let me be happy Ally got 3rd? :closedeyes:

Lol I understand your comments but can't you let me be happy Ally got 3rd? :closedeyes:

You know we can't :giggle:. I would've said the only way she would've made everyone happy is if she quit, but she tried doing that for James and people just called her fake anyway.