The Voice 17 ● Live Top 11 Performances ● Discussion

istersay

Kat really have some of y’all on this here website pressed. She may not be Katie Kadan but y’all know she’s no where near the worst. Just keep liking dumb ig bc none of the Kat stans hate on y’all fav like y’all do Kat

Deep breaths

Kat really have some of y’all on this here website pressed. She may not be Katie Kadan but y’all know she’s no where near the worst. Just keep liking dumb ig bc none of the Kat stans hate on y’all fav like y’all do Kat

:haha: I actually just come here to see you go off now.

I guess I can see why people like Katie, but she isn't my cup of tea. I agree with someone who said her voice sounded hoarse.

As far as "shouty" goes - I find it depends on the singer. whether or not I like it. I've been listening to Chris Stapleton lately and he can shout all he wants! With other singers not so much.

Kat was a little better this week. I like her voice better when she puts some power behind it, as she did a couple times during this performance.

She’s 100% safe.

Yeah, and that's the thing, she has more power in her voice...I wish she'd use it more

Idk why I want Kat to win more because she’s that good or to make some of y’all ok like boo boo the fool :thumbsdown: hating all day

people have different opinions about the contestants, no need to take it personal because some don't like your faves