idolforums.com
Sign in to follow this  
istersay

Kelly Clarkson Talk Show

:w00t:

Update:

IPB Image

The Kelly Clarkson Show is daytime's newest destination for humor, heart, and connection, featuring three-time Grammy Award winning singer/songwriter, mother and America's original idol, Kelly Clarkson. The Kelly Clarkson Show will present the biggest newsmakers and names in film, television and music; as well as emerging new talent and people who are beacons of hope in their communities. Kelly will also connect with everyday people and everyday relatable issues. Her "weekday hang" will also include live performances, games and Kelly's unfiltered perspective on life, family, kids, relationships, marriage and the things that inspire her.

full article

lE7lhYHBCOM

IPB Image

--------------------

moved this to the voice for now, I don't think there will be Contestant forums when the upgrades happen :ph34rwave: if we get other forums it can be moved later

I haven't sat down to watch an episode yet, but I have seen her Kellyoke song covers part of the show and love it! :yes::wub:

Anyone know if someone has uploaded all the kellyoke performances into mp3s? :ph34rwave:

Doing the Lord's work. 😘 Thanks!!!! ❤️