idolforums.com
istersay

AI 18 Spoiler Discussion Thread

9 minutes ago, Cranberrys said:

I'm not clairvoyant and I don't have a crystal ball - but I do know talent.  I've chosen 18 of the last 20 winners mid-season or earlier combined on The Voice and Idol.  One of my two misses was Laine Hardy last season - but I wasn't wrong.  The voters were wrong.  Laine will never make it big in the music business and shouldn't have won.  Alejandro was who I chose and he was the "REAL" winner.

Hannah is the real thing - genuine - weathered & beaten up with life experience.  And she's got with three times the vocal skills of Miranda Lambert.

By mid-season Hannah will blossom into the obvious and destined winner of Season 18. 

*If I'm wrong I'll ban myself for a year.

See Spoilers http://www.theidolpad.com/ 

6 minutes ago, mytake1 said:

Thank you mytake1.  I have no clue what happened but I have a feeling it has something to do with Hannah's personal problems.  I'm not wrong about her talent - but I can't account for peoples poor decisions.

28 minutes ago, Cranberrys said:

I'm not clairvoyant and I don't have a crystal ball - but I do know talent.  I've chosen 18 of the last 20 winners mid-season or earlier combined on The Voice and Idol.  One of my two misses was Laine Hardy last season - but I wasn't wrong.  The voters were wrong.  Laine will never make it big in the music business and shouldn't have won.  Alejandro was who I chose and he was the "REAL" winner.

Hannah is the real thing - genuine - weathered & beaten up with life experience.  And she's got three times the vocal skills of Miranda Lambert.

By mid-season Hannah will blossom into the obvious and destined winner of Season 18. 

She showed promise, but we should at least wait until she sings without the aid of autotune before crowning her the winner. We really don’t know how good any of them are until they sing live. 

EDIT: Oh...spoilers. I see she’s out. Imagine that. 

Edited by TeamAudra

24 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

She showed promise, but we should at least wait until she sings without the aid of autotune before crowning her the winner. We really don’t know how good any of them are until they sing live. 

EDIT: Oh...spoilers. I see she’s out. Imagine that. 

I have no inside information.  She really impressed me so I watched her YouTube videos right after the show and she is fantastic singing "live".  I went back and re-watched the entire Curt & Hannah audition including their backstory. After a second-look on DVR I noticed Hannah looked much healthier in the background piece than she did during her audition.  I don't believe she was eliminated because of her voice - her history with addiction worries me.  We shall see.

Last nights episode really impressed me. Cyniah is a goddess, Julia sounded AMAZING, and Jonny West is stellar! Margie unfortunately didnt impress me that much which was disapointing, and now I can see why she doesnt make it past Hollywood.

11 hours ago, Cranberrys said:

I have no inside information.  She really impressed me so I watched her YouTube videos right after the show and she is fantastic singing "live".  I went back and re-watched the entire Curt & Hannah audition including their backstory. After a second-look on DVR I noticed Hannah looked much healthier in the background piece than she did during her audition.  I don't believe she was eliminated because of her voice - her history with addiction worries me.  We shall see.

I think that the pressure of Hollywood might have gotten to her.

23 minutes ago, CarmenSandiego said:

I think that the pressure of Hollywood might have gotten to her.

Or they cut everybody remotely country to avoid a repeat of last year’s winning genre.

8 minutes ago, AngelaKD said:

Or they cut everybody remotely country to avoid a repeat of last year’s winning genre.

People still view Laine as a country singer after his run on the show?

Edited by TeamAudra

10 minutes ago, AngelaKD said:

Idk, they’ve got both Grace Leer and Lauren Mascitti in the Top 20. 

On 2/23/2020 at 9:05 PM, Cranberrys said:

Hannah is the real thing - genuine - weathered & beaten up with life experience.  And she's got three times the vocal skills of Miranda Lambert.

Say you are 90% accurate(while of course blaming america for 5% of your inaccuracies) then proceed to predict someone who doesnt make top 20 wins the show.........while on a spoiler thread.

Genius

Who ia going to replace her?