Voice Trivia

QueenMae16

1 minute ago, Tooner said:

Is season the 15 the only season where a song has been repeated? Katrina Cain BA and Team Adams Group performance was Rihannon by Fleetwood Mac. Don’t know about this tho

S7- Justin Johnes (BA) and Anita Antoinette (T10)- Let Her Go

S14- JessLee (BA) and Jackie Verna (T12)- I’m With You

Also in S4, Matt Cermanski got a no chair turn with Teenage Dream, which Luke Edgemon sang in Knockouts that season

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Cookie73 said:

Also in S4, Matt Cermanski got a no chair turn with Teenage Dream, which Luke Edgemon sang in Knockouts that season

Is not singing a song twice a  rule the show has or just tradition that sometimes isn’t kept?

6 minutes ago, Cookie73 said:

Also S15 - Chevel/Mikele sang “You Look So Good In Love” during their battle (albeit it was montaged) where that was Kirk Jay’s duet song with Blake in the finale

D.R King sang Believer by Imagine Dragons in the blinds on S14, and ironically, two people he somehow faced 1v1 at some point, Jackie Foster (battle partner) and Rayshun Lamarr (B2 in the Instant Save) sang it as a duet on semifinals.

Edited by Misirlou
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, KimberlyxKyla said:

Semifinals IS winners who didn’t come in 4th (or 5th)

S14 Britton Buchanan (2nd)

S18 Toneisha Harris (2nd)

S19 Ian Flannigan (3rd)

S20 Jordan Matthew Young (3rd)

The only one really impressive of these is Britton. That season there were no Team Quotas, so he actually ended 4th-6th in votes that week, and still managed to got 2nd in the finale. KING.  

7 hours ago, KimberlyxKyla said:

Reagan Strange is the only IS winner to not actually perform… QUEEN!👑

:dead: 

Let's give her some credit, she is still, to this day, the only Instant save winner in the Quarter-finals, that managed to made it to the middle 3 in the semifinal Instead of being instantly eliminated  (that was the worst thing that could happened to her since she flopped HARD in that Instant Save, but still, very impressive)

• Like 2

How many artists made each team originally and made lives

Season 3 -

Adam - 3/16

Cee Lo - 6/16

Christina - 6/16

Blake - 5/16

Season 4 - 

Adam - 5/12

Shakira - 3/12

Usher - 3/12

Blake - 5/12

Season 5 - 

Adam - 6/12

Cee Lo - 5/12

Christina - 6/12

Blake - 3/12

Season 6 -

Adam - 5/12

Shakira - 3/12

Usher - 8/12

Blake - 4/12

Season 7 - 

Adam - 4/12

Gwen - 7/12

Pharrell - 5/12 

Blake - 4/12

Season 8 - 

Adam - 4/12

Pharrell - 6/12

Xtina - 4/12

Blake - 6/12

Season 9 - 

Adam - 6/12

Gwen - 4/12

Pharrell - 8/12

Blake - 6/12

Season 10 -

Adam - 6/12

Pharrell - 7/12

Xtina - 7/12

Blake - 4/12

Season 11 - 

Adam - 4/12

Alicia - 6/12

Miley - 5/12

Blake - 5/12

Season 12 - 

Adam - 5/12

Alicia - 8/12

Gwen - 5/12 

Blake - 6/12

Season 13 - 

Adam - 6/12

Miley - 7/12

JHUD - 4/12

Blake - 7/12

Season 14 - 

Adam - 7/12

Kelly - 5/12

Alicia - 6/12

Blake - 6/12

Season 15 - 

Adam - 6/12

Kelly - 5/12

JHUD - 7/12

Blake - 6/12

Season 16 - 

Adam - 6/12

Kelly - 4/12

John - 7/12

Blake - 8/12

Season 17 - 

Kelly - 6/12

Gwen - 4/12

John - 5/12

Blake - 5/12

Season 18 - including four way knockout participants

Kelly - 4/10

Nick - 5/10

John - 7/10

Blake - 4/10

Season 19 - including four way knockout

Kelly - 5/10

Gwen - 4/10

John - 6/10

Blake - 5/10

Season 20 - including four way knockout

Kelly - 6/10

Nick - 5/10

John - 5/10

Blake - 4/10

Season 21 - 

Kelly - 5/12

John - 4/12

Ariana - 7/12

Blake - 4/12

The best teams were Usher s6, Pharrell S9, Alicia S12, and Blake s16

The worse teams/ fell apart quickly were Adam s3. Shakira and Usher s4, Blake s5, Shakira S6, 

• Thanks 1

As of the end of the playoffs for Season 21, here’s the breakdown of when the 13 remaining artists’ auditions aired:

Episode 1

Girl Named Tom (WINNER)

Wendy Moten (Runner-Up)

Episode 2

Lana Scott (eliminated, top 😎

Joshua Vacanti (eliminated, top 😎

Jim & Sasha Allen (eliminated, top 😎

Paris Winningham (3rd Place)

Gymani (eliminated, top 11)

Episode 3

Hailey Mia (4th Place)

Jeremy Rosado (eliminated, top 10)

Holly Forbes (eliminated, top 10)

Episode 5

Ryleigh Plank (eliminated, top 13)

Jershika Maple (5th Place)

Episode 6

Shadale (eliminated, top 13)

Notes:

• It seems like the Tuesday audition episode of premiere week wasn’t as much of a death sentence for contestants, as five of the 13 artists’ auditions aired that day.
  • No artists from episode 4 survived the playoffs.
  • The opener and closer for both premiere week audition episodes (GNT, Wendy, Lana, and Gymani) are all still in the competition.
  • Jim & Sasha and Paris’s auditions aired back-to-back in episode 2, as did Hailey and Jeremy’s in Episode 3 and Ryleigh and Jershika’s in episode 5.
  • The youngest person on each team post-playoffs: Hailey Mia, Jershika Maple, Sasha Allen, and Lana Scott.
  • The oldest member of each team post-playoffs: Jeremy Rosado, Shadale, Jim Allen, Wendy Moten.
Edited by VintageVoice
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think Ariana is the coach to have the most OG team members (post blinds) make it to lives with 8?

Raquel, Bella, Ryleigh, Jim & Sasha made it intact and stayed in her team throughout

Hailey was stolen in the battles and made it to lives in Team Kelly

Katie and David were both stolen in KOs by Kelly and John respectively, and therefore also made it

and Vaughn won the wildcard thing so he technically made it to lives

The only ones that didn't make it were Katherine, KCK3, Sophia Bromberg, and Chavon Rogers

16 hours ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think Ariana is the coach to have the most OG team members (post blinds) make it to lives with 8?

Raquel, Bella, Ryleigh, Jim & Sasha made it intact and stayed in her team throughout

Katie and David were both stolen in KOs by Kelly and John respectively, and therefore also made it

The only ones that didn't make it were Katherine, KCK3, Sophia Bromberg, and Chavon Rogers

You're right but 5 of the 8 went home after the playoffs sadly

• Sad 1

Every season with Kelly and another female in panel got a winner from female coach's team:

S14 - Brynn from Kelly's team (Alicia)

S15 - Chevel from Kelly's team (Jennifer)

S17 - Jake from Kelly's team (Gwen)

S19 - Carter from Gwen's team (Kelly)

Can't wait to see if the strike continues, but chances are pretty big considering it's gonna probably go down with Holly, GNT and Hailey.

On 11/14/2021 at 4:08 PM, KimberlyxKyla said:

- Reagan Strange is the only IS winner to not actually perform 

Sorry but I  don't know why people consider it legendary that she advanced the instant save without singing. I just felt it was wrong that she advanced.

Not hurting anyone feelings, but it's my opinion. I wish she was disqualified for not singing the instant save or at least quit the competition. (Not a fan of her voice, I consider her the worst singer on that season

Edited by Classicrocker1993

50 minutes ago, Classicrocker1993 said:

Sorry but I  don't know why people consider it legendary that she advanced the instant save without singing. I just felt it was wrong that she advanced.

Not hurting anyone feelings, but it's my opinion. I wish she was disqualified for not singing the instant save or at least quit the competition. (Not a fan of her voice, I consider her the worst singer on that season

A lot of people actually agree with this on the site. During the season, she was already disliked by a large portion of the board, and this did nothing but make her reputation worse on here. When the controversy occurred, people were very angry on all platforms, including IDF, though the hate was directed more towards Adam Levine and production. When the “Robegate” controversy is mentioned, many of these people are being sarcastic about it, like with a lot of things on the site.

2 hours ago, Cookie73 said:

A lot of people actually agree with this on the site. During the season, she was already disliked by a large portion of the board, and this did nothing but make her reputation worse on here. When the controversy occurred, people were very angry on all platforms, including IDF, though the hate was directed more towards Adam Levine and production. When the “Robegate” controversy is mentioned, many of these people are being sarcastic about it, like with a lot of things on the site.

Thanks for the info

On 11/25/2021 at 6:11 PM, TheVoiceFan2 said:

Christina also had 8 of her OGs in the lives back in S10.

• 2 weeks later...

SEMIFINAL ELIMINATION UPDATES:

Jershika Maple is the first artist to make it to the finale being IS twice.

- First Top 5 finalists in a normal S13 / S15 / 17 format

- First stolen artist from Team Blake (Paris) that made it to the finale since S13 (Chloe Kohanski)

Feel free to make additions or any corrections. 

Edited by Gmm99
  • Thanks 1