Jump to content

Quick news and notes of past Voice contestants.


Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, AngelaKD said:


Songs blowing up on TikTok are confirmation that the music industry is a giant crap shoot.


Yeah, #1 on iTunes, #13 on Apple Music country chart. He doesn’t even have a label. I just listened to the song. There’s nothing remarkable at all about it.  What am I missing here? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was randomly thinking of Reagan Strange and looked her up on google and this is the first picture...... I AM DEAD🤣   POOR GIRL

Songs blowing up on TikTok are confirmation that the music industry is a giant crap shoot.

I dont know why you feel the need to police her wording after she got raped... obviously she would be traumatized and using strong language has nothing to do with how seriously she should be taken. AN

Posted Images

31 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:


Yeah, #1 on iTunes, #13 on Apple Music country chart. He doesn’t even have a label. I just listened to the song. There’s nothing remarkable at all about it.  What am I missing here? 

 

Sounds like something Kane Brown would sing honestly.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:


Yeah, #1 on iTunes, #13 on Apple Music country chart. He doesn’t even have a label. I just listened to the song. There’s nothing remarkable at all about it.  What am I missing here? 

Most TikToks have one specific lyric that people use to generate a trend out of. It's not about the song being good (unless it's extremely popular like WAP). Most trends just come from the one set of lyrics.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, ATX29 said:

 

Sounds like something Kane Brown would sing honestly.


Pretty much. I just looked at the Apple Music streaming chart again. He’s #2. All of the others in the top 5 are Morgan Wallen songs. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

This guy is pretty accurate with his Billboard Hot 100 weekly predictions. VEDO's "You Got It" and Andrew Jannakos' "Gone Too Soon" could debut on Tuesday's chart. At least, charting in the "Bubbling Under."

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Gmm99 said:

This guy is pretty accurate with his Billboard Hot 100 weekly predictions. VEDO's "You Got It" and Andrew Jannakos' "Gone Too Soon" could debut on Tuesday's chart. At least, charting in the "Bubbling Under."


Pretty much....

 

kF1ArbH.pnghSVdk3a.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:


Pretty much....

 

kF1ArbH.pnghSVdk3a.png

It's going to only chart this one upcoming week and fall off after. Unless radio somehow picks it up. I don't see that happening since Andrew isn't even in a label.

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Gmm99 said:

It's going to only chart this one upcoming week and fall off after. Unless radio somehow picks it up. I don't see that happening since Andrew isn't even in a label.


I’ve been trying to find signs of popularity outside of Tik Tok, and even now, there aren’t any. But, perhaps a label will give him a look now. Any up and coming artists not actively trying to build their Tik Tok following are clearly missing the boat. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, B-B said:

Any idea why Vedo’s song is popular? TikTok?

TikTok yes. But that song has been gaining in streams and sales for the past month or so from what I heard.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, AngelaKD said:

Meant to post this the other day, but forgot—

 

Chris Mann has accumulated enough pandemic parodies for an album!

 

 

Have my money ❗

Edited by David68
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/20/2020 at 12:05 AM, TeamAudra said:


I’ve been trying to find signs of popularity outside of Tik Tok, and even now, there aren’t any. But, perhaps a label will give him a look now. Any up and coming artists not actively trying to build their Tik Tok following are clearly missing the boat. 


The bolded applies to each and every Voice champ. AJ comes out of nowhere to hit #1 on iTunes with big streaming numbers too, all because of 696k Tik Tok followers, and hardly anyone has noticed, or investigated how it happened. 
 

Javier - 29 Followers 

Jermaine - No account

Cassadee - No account

Danielle - 9946 Followers 
Tessanne - No account

Josh - No account 

Craig - No account 

Sawyer - No account 

Jordan - No account 

Alisan - 71 followers 

Sundance - No account. 
Chris - No account 

Chloe - No account 

Brynn - 2921 followers 

Chevel - 6594 followers 

Maelyn - No account 

Jake - 117 followers 

Todd - 656 followers 

 

Even the three with follower numbers in the thousands are very infrequent posters. There’s no reason any of them shouldn’t have at least 100K+
 

#AsleepAtTheWheel  

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...