Quick news and notes of past Voice contestants.

TeamAudra

Just now, Misirlou said:

I´m actually looking forward to check out Bella´s version of "The Sweet Escape" without nerves, bandzilla or pitch issues. It was an interesting arrangement, and 2 minutes was too short for someone to change up a song that drastically, especially live. 

I’m also really excited for “Chandelier.” I loved her arrangement of that.

19 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Jordan Chase (S17) auditioned for the upcoming season of American Idol. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CX_v2PhLANw/?utm_medium=copy_link

Yeah I remember him. 

Apart from the already known Voice girls auditioning this season (Kendra, Rebecca Howell, Allegra), Mike Parker from S15 is auditioning as well.

Lots of Voice alumni.

• Like 1

Just now, Misirlou said:

Yeah I remember him. 

Apart from the already known Voice girls auditioning this season (Kendra, Rebecca Howell, Allegra), Mike Parker from S15 is auditioning as well.

Lots of Voice alumni.

Yep. They went heavy this year. :yes:

3 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Yep. They went heavy this year. :yes:

Good for them since everyone except Allegra didnt make it far. And "far" is even a reach since she only sung one more week than them due to format. Plus she didnt get a chance to sing live.

Hopefully all of them make it, if just for Voice appreciation.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Yeah I remember him. 

Lots of Voice alumni.

It makes sense. The Voice is transitioning to once a year as well so why not try and attract regular voice viewers for their spring show.

Edited by QueenKalie

18 hours ago, erik g said:

Libiancas full version of "everything i wanted" is out everywhere now! In the end she randomly goes "I just farted" 🤣

She has a great voice, although the production makes her voice sound a but different. I still love the way she sounds though.

Also her not cutting out that ending is … interesting 🥴

29 minutes ago, erik g said:

Bella DeNapoli's Studio Recordings of a her The Voice performances has been released!!

They were all incredible. "Sweet Escape" was my favorite. Chandelier and Sweet Escape were much better than they were on the show. 

Her "Sweet Escape" sounds sooo much like pov. And it's 1000% better than her live performance. I think it's my favorite studio of the 4 solely based on how different it felt.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Her "Sweet Escape" sounds sooo much like pov. And it's 1000% better than her live performance. I think it's my favorite studio of the 4 solely based on how different it felt.

Similar chord progession, albeit different in spots. Its in the same key as pov in the final chorus after the change as well.

I like it. Very interesting arrangement, and never imagined hearing this song on a big production scale without the "whoo hoo"s lol.

Edited by Misirlou

Chandelier was also much better than on the show. Damaged was good. About what I expected. As someone who isn't a big fan of her tone, I enjoyed it more here.

I preferred the actual "Enough is Enough" battle to the studio recording though. The performance benefitted from the energy the girls brought, and its quite subdued in the studio I feel.

As a whole, good job to Bella for making moves quickly after the show. 5 recordings since she got eliminated, if we count her new single. 

Edited by Misirlou
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Misirlou said:

Chandelier was also much better than on the show. Damaged was good. About what I expected. As someone who isn't a big fan of her tone, I enjoyed it more here.

I preferred the actual "Enough is Enough" battle to the studio recording though. The performance benefitted from the energy the girls brought, and its quite subdued in the studio I feel.

As a whole, good job to Bella for making moves quickly after the show. 5 recordings since she got eliminated, if we count her new single. 

Yeah I agree on all of this (except I loved her tone lol)

The battle was still fantastic, but you can't get that kind of energy in a studio recording that easily. 

Edited by Someone648

5 hours ago, Someone648 said:

I agree. Definitely my favorite of the four. I really got to appreciate the beauty of the arrangement here. 🥰

• Like 1

The Swon Brothers had a show at Ole Red in Tishomingo on November 27.

https://olered.com/tishomingo/event/the-swon-brothers

OleRed on Instagram - December 15, 2021:
We had so much fun with @theswonbrothers during their annual post-Thanksgiving show (even @blakeshelton dropped by) that we wanted to continue the memories with a GIVEAWAY!
Follow Ole Red Tishomingo on Facebook to enter!🐾

Mikayla Lane was the opening act, and I wouldn't be surprised to see her audition for The Voice.

https://tulsaworld.com/entertainment/music/mikayla-lane-an-ole-red-veteran-since-age-13-returning-to-tishomingo-venue/article_5df9f946-206e-11ec-a2c7-6fb0e17dc100.html#:~:text=Mikayla Lane%2C 16%2C

https://thriveglobal.com/stories/mikayla-lane-i-wish-someone-would-have-told-me-that-its-okay-to-stay-true-to-your-lane-and-its-not-a-must-to-travel-down-the

• Like 3