Quick news and notes of past Voice contestants.

TeamAudra

On 6/3/2021 at 2:04 PM, AngelaKD said:

Voice UK alum Jamie Miller’s (Team JHud) new single “Here’s Your Perfect” is #6 on Spotify’s Viral Global 50 playlist. He’s now located in the US and signed to Atlantic Records.

this guy's range is insane lol really love him and his music! I've been following him for a while now 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

this guy's range is insane lol really love him and his music! I've been following him for a while now 

JHUD worked some magic with him. His growth from auditions to the finale was insane. 🤯

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Bk1234 said:

JHUD worked some magic with him. His growth from auditions to the finale was insane. 🤯

I KNOW RIGHT?! I thought he was some sort of a fodder during blind auditions LMAO

• Haha 2

32 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

One of the best contestants from TVUK, imo.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Angeles said:

One of the best contestants from TVUK, imo.

It would be ironic if one of the big Voice successes in the US came from another country’s shows. 

The kid has so much potential though. He can really sing, he can dance like a pro and he’s very good-looking. As Kara used to say on Idol, he’s a “package” artist.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, ikwonic said:

Koryn Hawthorne apparently owns a peach cobbler store now...:wacko:

That seems like a highly niche business. It literally sells only peach cobblers?

9 minutes ago, AngelaKD said:

That seems like a highly niche business. It literally sells only peach cobblers?

I think peach cobbler and combination peach cobbler cinnamon rolls

India Carney recently featured in a Terrell video. For those of you who don't know, it's basically song association. He also did these interview song association type videos with a couple other voice contestants a few years ago.

• Like 2