Quick news and notes of past Voice contestants.

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i’m going to be honest y’all, i don’t know how to create fan threads, nor would i be good at running fan threads even if i knew how to make them. however, i do want to take a moment and share some of

Payge Turner released a song called "Goodbye" featuring Lauren Frihauf yesterday.    

Omg 🤣

Posted Images

Came upon this new single by Presley Tennant, and this is quite different from everything she did on the show. Seems like she has gone in a more country direction instead of pop like she was on her season. This is something I can hear Carrie Underwood singing.

Edited by Misirlou
  • Like 1
15 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Came upon this new single by Presley Tennant, and this is quite different from everything she did on the show. Seems like she has gone in a more country direction instead of pop like she was on her season. This is something I can hear Carrie Underwood singing.

She's so good ✨

Edited by Angeles
  • Like 1
13 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Presley continues to slay, regardless of genre 👑

Edited by QueenCami
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, QueenCami said:

Presley continues to slay, regardless of gender 👑

?

Just kidding, I know what you meant. 

Edited by Angeles
  • Haha 1

Maybe not huge news individually that they have this gig, but it’s interesting and encouraging to see three recent The Voice country contestants performing at the same festival. This is a bigger one with Carrie, Luke Combs, etc. Would any of them be in a position to get this gig had they not raised their profile on the show? I guess we’ll never know. 

• Like 1
Brynn Cartelli has had a lot going on recently so I thought I would post about it. She released the second single off of her EP today, it's called "If I Could".  Brynn posted a preview clip of the song on TikTok 11 days ago and amassed 7 million views and 1.4 million likes.
You can listen to the song here:
Brynn gives background info on "If I Could":
7900857-A-9762-4719-943-B-15-FFC44124-B3
DCFA30-B8-AB22-46-B5-918-D-F0-EA015-C31-

Brynn's EP entitled "Based on a True Story" will be released on May 28th. It's already available for pre-order on ITunes and Amazon Music. Brynn said that "If I Could" was more representative of what her EP is all about compared to "Long Way Home." To give an idea of what the project will be like in general.

Also Brynn released a fun music video for her first single off of BOATS, "Long Way Home.":

• Like 4

A few weeks ago Gracee Shiver released her 5th original* single "You Can't Have Both" since her time on TV.  She has tone** for days.  

Her YT channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfQj0qYXveM&list=PLWFJVz7AdG7wkFRp30EEKmDLZ_TWRGcLK&index=1

* Orginal as in BMI credits her as a writer of the song.

** Best example might be "Innocent" 

• Like 6

BREAKING NEWS!

MaKenzie Thomas, S15 queen and one of my favorite contestants of all time, is releasing a new album🥰

the album is called “Love, MaKenzie,” and it’s an album of covers dedicated to her fans and her inspirations! it will be released May 25th.

MaKenzie has been so fun to follow post-show because she is constantly posting on TikTok, she has gone viral a few times recently, and she has released several singles and EPs. i’m BEYOND excited for her new album!! 

Edited by KimberlyxKyla
  • Like 6
On 5/1/2021 at 6:19 PM, Spurrious said:

A few weeks ago Gracee Shiver released her 5th original* single "You Can't Have Both" since her time on TV.  She has tone** for days.  

Her YT channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfQj0qYXveM&list=PLWFJVz7AdG7wkFRp30EEKmDLZ_TWRGcLK&index=1

* Orginal as in BMI credits her as a writer of the song.

** Best example might be "Innocent" 

When I hit the link “Meant to Be” popped up. That song is pretty good. I’ll check out the rest tomorrow. 

• Like 1