Quick news and notes of past Voice contestants.

2 hours ago, Daillon said:

Late but love this one! Her first album has some gems too (Veruca Salt is also awesome)

she’s so awesome😍 i bought her album recently and really loved it!

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Payge Turner released a song called "Goodbye" featuring Lauren Frihauf yesterday.    

i’m going to be honest y’all, i don’t know how to create fan threads, nor would i be good at running fan threads even if i knew how to make them. however, i do want to take a moment and share some of

I was randomly thinking of Reagan Strange and looked her up on google and this is the first picture...... I AM DEAD🤣   POOR GIRL

Posted Images

Fousheé’s Deep End has hit the top ten on alternative radio. The first black female to do so in 32 years. (The last was Tracy Chapman)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, B-B said:

Fousheé’s Deep End has hit the top ten on alternative radio. The first black female to do so in 32 years. (The last was Tracy Chapman)

That's insane (for a number of reasons)!

Something about her blind gave me the impression that she was going to do well outside of the show, but that the show wasn't particularly right for her. Figures, since she lost her battle. Good to see some more Voice alumni success! 🙂

• Like 4

India Carney was a vocal coach on American Idol S19 (the current season) for the Showstopper round. Multiple contestants have commented on how calm and reassured she made them feel. :thumbs:

Edited by Bk1234
  • Like 5

Moriah Formica's band Plush just posted a cover of Alter Bridge's Isolation.

btw, Nashville has a new Morgan - singer-songwriter Morgan Wade with her debut album Reckless, this week's Billboard Emerging Artist pick.  It's a stunner imo. Opening track. 

Edited by WastedinMemphis
  • 2 weeks later...
33 minutes ago, Daillon said:

A new unreleased song from Christina is coming out tomorrow!

(I’m shocked she doesn’t have a fan thread.)

Yeah, I heard about that. Can’t wait to hear her flawless vocals again. :wub: 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

(I’m shocked she doesn’t have a fan thread.)

Yeah, I heard about that. Can’t wait to hear her flawless vocals again. :wub: 

She had a fan thread with hundreds of pages. She was IDF It Girl in Season 6. But the server reset in 2019 and wiped out all threads before Nov 2019. I don't remember if someone made another one for her.

Edited by season1
  • Sad 1