Quick news and notes of past Voice contestants.

On 2/20/2021 at 1:58 AM, Dany said:

PsH2H9W.png

https://www.papermag.com/lilith-czar-king-2650617693.html?rebelltitem=26#rebelltitem26

"I am Lilith Czar," begins the artist formerly known as Juliet Simms on her new album's "Poem Intro."

Juliet Simms has officially been traded out — well, killed, actually — for Lilith Czar, and her forthcoming full-length effort, Created From Filth and Dust, details a story of becoming. Where Juliet never found her sound and wrestled for years with personal demons like addiction, Lilith knows exactly who she is and can now soberly claim her own space as a woman, a musician and a king.

Juliet ahem Lilith kicking female empowerment to the next level.....human empowerment...I wanna be King. 

• Like 1
  • Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i’m going to be honest y’all, i don’t know how to create fan threads, nor would i be good at running fan threads even if i knew how to make them. however, i do want to take a moment and share some of

Omg 🤣

I was randomly thinking of Reagan Strange and looked her up on google and this is the first picture...... I AM DEAD🤣   POOR GIRL

Posted Images

On 2/9/2021 at 8:13 AM, TeamAudra said:

BTW, she has 301K Tik Tok

followers. Her streaming numbers are getting stronger too. I doubt this a coincidence. Everyone should do all they can to boost their Tik Tok following. 

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMednJNRd/

A lot of my favorites are finding a lot of success on Tik Tok recently. Kalie Shorr just recently released a single that she posted on Tik Tok originally that ended up going viral on there and it got her a bigger following. Similar things have happened to other people that I follow like Bailey Bryan and others. Tik Tok doing more to help artists than almost anything now it seems like. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, QueenKalie said:

A lot of my favorites are finding a lot of success on Tik Tok recently. Kalie Shorr just recently released a single that she posted on Tik Tok originally that ended up going viral on there and it got her a bigger following. Similar things have happened to other people that I follow like Bailey Bryan and others. Tik Tok doing more to help artists than almost anything now it seems like. 

Yeah, Brynn gained over 50K followers in a few days, mostly from one post that should reach 2 million views soon. The song still hasn’t been released. There is no other platform with that kind of upside. Fledgling artists who aren’t doing all they can to boost their TikTok following either don’t know about or understand it, or are too lazy. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 3
On 9/23/2020 at 9:37 PM, TeamAudra said:

The bolded applies to each and every Voice champ. AJ comes out of nowhere to hit #1 on iTunes with big streaming numbers too, all because of 696k Tik Tok followers, and hardly anyone has noticed, or investigated how it happened. 

Javier - 29 Followers 

Jermaine - No account

Cassadee - No account

Danielle - 9946 Followers 
Tessanne - No account

Josh - No account 

Craig - No account 

Sawyer - No account 

Jordan - No account 

Alisan - 71 followers 

Sundance - No account. 
Chris - No account 

Chloe - No account 

Brynn - 2921 followers 

Chevel - 6594 followers 

Maelyn - No account 

Jake - 117 followers 

Todd - 656 followers 

Even the three with follower numbers in the thousands are very infrequent posters. There’s no reason any of them shouldn’t have at least 100K+

#AsleepAtTheWheel  

Updating this to see what progress they’ve made 5 months later on TikTok

Javier 3461 followers

Jermaine 4 followers

Cassadee 360 followers 

Danielle 13.7K followers 

Tessanne No account 

Josh No Account 

Craig No Account 

Sawyer 46 followers

Jordan No account 

Alisan 3430 followers

Sundance 27 followers 

Chris No account 

Chloe No account 

Brynn 113.4K followers

Chevel 33.9K followers

Maelyn 381 followers 

Jake 134 followers 

Todd 828 followers 

Carter 164 followers

Brynn gets an A, Chevel a B-, Alisan a C, because she’s trying.  Everyone else...a D or F. At least some of them have opened accounts recently. 

Edited by TeamAudra
3 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

I don't have a Tiktok account myself but Brynn, Chevel and Danielle the only three over 10k huh that's interesting. 

Yeah, Danielle at 13K. She should and could have a lot more, though. She should have the most, but she doesn’t post frequently enough. Just opening the account should get her over 10K. 

Edited by TeamAudra
4 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

Javier 3461 followers

Jermaine 4 followers

Cassadee 360 followers 

Danielle 13.7K followers 

Tessanne No account 

Josh No Account 

Craig No Account 

Sawyer 46 followers

Jordan No account 

Alisan 3430 followers

Sundance 27 followers 

Chris No account 

Chloe No account 

Brynn 113.4K followers

Chevel 33.9K followers

Maelyn 381 followers 

Jake 134 followers 

Todd 828 followers 

Carter 164 followers

Brynn gets an A, Chevel a B-, Alisan a C, because she’s trying.  Everyone else...a D or F. At least some of them have opened accounts recently. 

You of all people, why don't you have Lauren on this list? (I know she's not a winner, but still

4 minutes ago, seak05 said:

You of all people, why don't you have Lauren on this list? (I know she's not a winner, but still

Because the first time I did it, I only looked at the winners. I mentioned the other day that she has over 300K. 

People need to do what Lauren does. Post a lot and be consistent with it. It’s not complicated. 

Edited by TeamAudra
52 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Because the first time I did it, I only looked at the winners. I mentioned the other day that she has over 300K. 

People need to do what Lauren does. Post a lot and be consistent with it. It’s not complicated. 

Yeah Presley posts a ton that's how she has over 300k as well and she wasn't even on the show that much. Grant it being a hot blonde girl helps out a lot as well. 

1 minute ago, QueenKalie said:

Yeah Presley posts a ton that's how she has over 300k as well and she wasn't even on the show that much. Grant it being a hot blonde girl helps out a lot as well. 

I don’t think being on the show matters for this. It’s a totally different demographic than the one that watches the show. You’ve probably noticed that some posts get a ton a views, while others get very few, and there’s no rhyme or reason. It’s totally random. That’s why they have to post a lot. If a post doesn’t take off, who cares. Post another one. 

on that note, anna grace has a pretty huge tik tok following, with plenty of “viral” posts that have hit 500K and some above 1M. you can even see her talk a bit about the voice in the captions!

funnily enough her first post says “if this goes viral i’ll audition for the voice”.... and it went viral 

7 hours ago, QueenCami said:

on that note, anna grace has a pretty huge tik tok following, with plenty of “viral” posts that have hit 500K and some above 1M. you can even see her talk a bit about the voice in the captions!

funnily enough her first post says “if this goes viral i’ll audition for the voice”.... and it went viral 

Now if only all those fans can vote, maybe she could have an easier chance at the Finale if she advances to the Lives. But who cares, it is what it is.

1 minute ago, QueenMae16 said:

Now if only all those fans can vote, maybe she could have an easier chance at the Finale if she advances to the Lives. But who cares, it is what it is.

yeah, i suspect if she gets a tik tok video up asking people to vote, she'll get less than 1000 votes from it, it's too much "commitment" to create an nbc account. 

either way, i do think CS -> IS -> Finale is possible even if improbable. If she gets WC win-> IS loss -> eliminated, I'll be happy cause it's still 4 live performances

• Like 2
On 2/21/2021 at 4:20 PM, TeamAudra said:

Javier 3461 followers

Jermaine 4 followers

Cassadee 360 followers 

Danielle 13.7K followers 

Tessanne No account 

Josh No Account 

Craig No Account 

Sawyer 46 followers

Jordan No account 

Alisan 3430 followers

Sundance 27 followers 

Chris No account 

Chloe No account 

Brynn 113.4K followers

Chevel 33.9K followers

Maelyn 381 followers 

Jake 134 followers 

Todd 828 followers 

Carter 164 followers

How does Carter have only 164 followers? He should have 1000s simply for existing. 

11 minutes ago, AngelaKD said:

How does Carter have only 164 followers? He should have 1000s simply for existing. 

Turns out he still doesn’t even have a Facebook account. The one I found with a few hundred followers is fake. He apparently doesn’t take social media very seriously. However, I think I looked at the wrong TikTok account. I believe this is his, with 12.6K followers. https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMe2bj3LK/

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, TeamAudra said:

Turns out he still doesn’t even have a Facebook account. The one I found with a few hundred followers is fake. He apparently doesn’t take social media very seriously. However, I think I looked at the wrong TikTok account. I believe this is his, with 12.6K followers. https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMe2bj3LK/

That makes a lot more sense. But I don’t have high hopes for Carter post-Voice. Gwen told him to learn to play an instrument and start writing. Instead, he posts covers and paeans to how wonderful Gwen is. 

5 minutes ago, AngelaKD said:

That makes a lot more sense. But I don’t have high hopes for Carter post-Voice. Gwen told him to learn to play an instrument and start writing. Instead, he posts covers and paeans to how wonderful Gwen is. 

He actually recently set up a music room that has a piano in it, so maybe he’s starting to learn. 🤷‍♂️ I doubt Gwen is going to do anything for him though. 😅