Quick news and notes of past Voice contestants.

TeamAudra

6 hours ago, Misirlou said:

Jake Hoot has a 5 song EP dropping on January 15th. One of song will feature a duet with a superstar, most likely Kelly.

Kelly mentioned she was going to record a duet with Jake during her interview with Willie Giest for the Today Show. The comment was only included in the podcast version of the interview and not shown on TV.

Remember Moriah Formica, the formidable young rocker chick from the Miley Team that also included Chloe, Addison and Brooke in Season 13? She continues to record and perform and now has an upcoming streaming show with Sawyer Fredericks, whom some of you may know, and Madison Vandenburg from AI at the Palace Theater in Albany 

Promo poster -

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Eq53ZwWW8AAO7vG.jpg

Edited by WastedinMemphis
  • Like 5

On 1/4/2021 at 7:19 AM, Misirlou said:

Jake Hoot has a 5 song EP dropping on January 15th. One of song will feature a duet with a superstar, most likely Kelly.

https://www.countrynow.com/the-voice-winner-jake-hoot-taps-kelly-clarkson-for-i-wouldve-loved-you-duet/

Jake Hoot joining forces with his former The Voice coach Kelly Clarkson on his new single, “I Would’ve Loved You.”

The song, which is described as a “powerful duet,” was co-written by Hoot, Dean Sams (Lonestar) and Jamie Floyd. 

“I Would’ve Loved You” is the lead single from Hoot’s debut EP, Love Out Of Time. The five-song project is set to release on January 27 

Love Out Of Time Track Listing

1. “This Is The Night” (Written by Hoot, Danny Myrick and Kylie Sackley)
2. “Love Out Of Time” (Written by Hoot and Dave Pahanish)
3. “Somethin’ We Can Slow Dance To” (Written by Hoot, Danny Myrick and Olivia Rudeen)
4. I” Would’ve Loved You feat. Kelly Clarkson” (Written by Hoot, Dean Sams and Jamie Floyd)
5. “La Bamba” feat. Ricky Duran

• Like 2

On 1/4/2021 at 8:19 PM, Misirlou said:

Somehow, I've been reading this as "Jake Wells" for so long, and I was confused but excited as to why Kelly would work with him.

• Haha 1

I listened to an interview Vedo did with a radio station in Sacramento, CA and almost in passing he mentioned that the Voice contacted him about having his song “You Got It” performed on the show. He said for an audition, but it might be for one of the later pre-live rounds.

• Like 3

Lauren Duski's not yet released song "I would for you" sort of blew up on tiktok (it got 2 mil + views on one post). Release date is February 15

Also Morgan Wallen just blew the roof off with his second album. I wonder if he'll ever actually go on the show though 😛 (it's sort of a Daughtry or JHud situation) 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, David68 said:

Yeah, I love it cause Brennan, Brennen, and Brennin

I was gonna go Brennon or Brennyn but the "i" works too don't mind me just freaking out about people roughly my age being considered adult enough to have children

• Haha 1