Quick news and notes of past Voice contestants.

TeamAudra

2 hours ago, AngelaKD said:

Songs blowing up on TikTok are confirmation that the music industry is a giant crap shoot.

Yeah, #1 on iTunes, #13 on Apple Music country chart. He doesn’t even have a label. I just listened to the song. There’s nothing remarkable at all about it.  What am I missing here? 

31 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Yeah, #1 on iTunes, #13 on Apple Music country chart. He doesn’t even have a label. I just listened to the song. There’s nothing remarkable at all about it.  What am I missing here? 

Sounds like something Kane Brown would sing honestly.

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Most TikToks have one specific lyric that people use to generate a trend out of. It's not about the song being good (unless it's extremely popular like WAP). Most trends just come from the one set of lyrics.

10 minutes ago, Gmm99 said:

It's going to only chart this one upcoming week and fall off after. Unless radio somehow picks it up. I don't see that happening since Andrew isn't even in a label.

I’ve been trying to find signs of popularity outside of Tik Tok, and even now, there aren’t any. But, perhaps a label will give him a look now. Any up and coming artists not actively trying to build their Tik Tok following are clearly missing the boat. 

• Like 1

On 9/20/2020 at 12:05 AM, TeamAudra said:

I’ve been trying to find signs of popularity outside of Tik Tok, and even now, there aren’t any. But, perhaps a label will give him a look now. Any up and coming artists not actively trying to build their Tik Tok following are clearly missing the boat. 

The bolded applies to each and every Voice champ. AJ comes out of nowhere to hit #1 on iTunes with big streaming numbers too, all because of 696k Tik Tok followers, and hardly anyone has noticed, or investigated how it happened. 

Javier - 29 Followers 

Jermaine - No account

Cassadee - No account

Danielle - 9946 Followers 
Tessanne - No account

Josh - No account 

Craig - No account 

Sawyer - No account 

Jordan - No account 

Alisan - 71 followers 

Sundance - No account. 
Chris - No account 

Chloe - No account 

Brynn - 2921 followers 

Chevel - 6594 followers 

Maelyn - No account 

Jake - 117 followers 

Todd - 656 followers 

Even the three with follower numbers in the thousands are very infrequent posters. There’s no reason any of them shouldn’t have at least 100K+

#AsleepAtTheWheel  

8 hours ago, VintageVoice said:

In honor of the anniversary of his TV debut, Will Breman (S17 semifinalist and Blue Crew leader) released a full-length version of his audition song - check it out here on Spotify:

https://open.spotify.com/track/1gKIxIzxOZ6Ec4LWIYSzhT?si=XoXkT03VQGmUkFgu_UWFhw

He's so f****** weird, I love it! ❤️