Who will be in the finale with Katie and Jake?

istersay

who will be there  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Choose one

• Rose
    • Joana
    • Myracle
    • Hello Sunday
    • Kat Hammock
    • Ricky Duran
    • Marybeth Byrd
    • Will Breman
    • Shane Q

Marybeth is in a good position, but she might have peaked too soon. Will she be able to match the emotion from last night’s performance? She’s also at risk of biting off more than she can chew with song choices.

Edited by TeamAudra

Hello Sunday and Shane Q will be joining them.

It's what America deserves.

:haha: And with this wtf season, don't be shocked if that happens.

To answer the question, HS is now a real possibility for the top 4 lol!

I don't see MB. So maybe Rose and the mandatory TB contestant: Kat probably. No idea why she's so popular, but she has a very vocal online support.

So Katie-Jake-Kat-Rose/HS

Unless Blake gets 2, in which case we'll get

Katie-Jake-Kat-Ricky

Marybeth, although highly overrated, could get in there (but is John really going to get two people through to the finale???) Blake will most likely be represented in the finale, and Ricky will probably do the honors, especially since you can guarantee Blake is going to have him go country. As for Gwen, poor Gwen, who knows what will happen to her team, but it shouldn't really shock anyone if she gets shut out of the finale.

Marybeth, although highly overrated, could get in there (but is John really going to get two people through to the finale???) Blake will most likely be represented in the finale, and Ricky will probably do the honors, especially since you can guarantee Blake is going to have him go country. As for Gwen, poor Gwen, who knows what will happen to her team, but it shouldn't really shock anyone if she gets shut out of the finale.

Would be shocking if he wasn't.

I can't place Kat tbh. She has very dedicated and vocal online fans, but I can't tell if it's a significant number or if she just has the best street teams. She's Team Blake though, so that counts for something. I'd have sworn Ricky would be the TB's top dog, but now idk anymore.Several people have said Blake's army picked Jake instead as their season's champ.Could very well be.

Marybeth is weird because she seems to be on the verge of a train wreck at times. She really needs to be smart moving forward.

I think Rose is in unless Gwen messes up really bad which she is capable of doing.

4th spot is between Kat, Ricky, and Marybeth. I could see them busing Marybeth to get one of Blake in the finale. We have had Caucasian female artists winning for the past 4 seasons. Two of them have been pop artist in the vein of Marybeth so I think she is disposable.

Rose not being in would be a crime, and TPTB would be happy with a POC female going far.

They bused Kyla in favor of Brynn and Kelly so idk. I do think that being team Gwen helps her out a little bit since they will probably want all coaches represented.

Wonder if there would be a lot of surprised people if it was Hello Sunday.

I wouldn't be, and added them as potential top 4. The producers love them--they'd be a first in Voice history if they win (teens, duo, AA) even though they won't-- and Kelly's crazy about them.

They check a lot of boxes with the older demo + underdog status + likable + the very important growth arc with casuals.

TLDR: If they keep improving and get the PV next week, don't be shocked if they make the finals.