Taylor Swift

bswanson

HAPPY RED (TAYLOR’S VERSION) DAY. ❤️❤️❤️

Listening to the full album as I type this and it’s bringing back so much nostalgia for me. ❤️ The original Red era has always been a special era for me, as it’s the first time I got to see Taylor on tour. So happy that Taylor finally owns all of these amazing songs again. ❤️ 

• Like 2

Started with ATW (10 Minute's Version) then the Vault - ahhh, finally having her version of BM and Babe, and Nothin New is everything I wanted, and Message in a bottle ? a bop!

Then onto the rest of the album - I am now on Stay Stay Stay and it's almost 230AM. 

Anything for TSwift ❤️ 

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, *Chris said:

Started with ATW (10 Minute's Version) then the Vault - ahhh, finally having her version of BM and Babe, and Nothin New is everything I wanted, and Message in a bottle ? a bop!

Then onto the rest of the album - I am now on Stay Stay Stay and it's almost 230AM. 

Anything for TSwift ❤️ 

I’m up listening to it as well. :haha:

PS: It’s my birthday today. 🎂 Well, at least for the next hour and 5 minutes. 🤣

• Like 3

Just got done listening to the entire album beginning to end and waiting until the end to hear All Too Well (10 Minute Version) was definitely worth the wait. ❤️ 

Also love all the from the vault songs and am very happy we have a recording of Taylor singing Better Mam. ❤️ 

I’ve always adored this album and the re-recorded version of it just solidifies its spot as my favorite Taylor album. Truly an amazing collection of songs. ❤️ 

"And I was never good at telling jokes but the punch line goes / I'll get older but your lovers stay my age." Shots fired :dead:

I am actually crying. Red is such an special album to me and it's incredible the magic is still there. Excuse why this is on repeat for the rest of my life.