Taylor Swift

bswanson

16 hours ago, *Amanda said:

AMAZING. :wub: 

Also, it's cute that she used a lot of photos with her fans in the lyric video. ❤️ 

I love it too, looking forward to the rest of the new versions of her songs. 🙂

Edited by Starry_Night

• 3 weeks later...
32 minutes ago, kclarkson1323 said:

I hope so, nothing against Harry but Watermelon Sugar beating Cardigan and Don't Start Now stings a bit

I can live with a Harry win TBH since I was really team “anyone but Bieber” in this category. :haha: Would’ve been nice to see Tay or Dua win though.

No win for SOTY either. :( Hoping she can win at least one of AOTY or Pop Vocal Album.

9 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

I can live with a Harry win TBH since I was really team “anyone but Bieber” in this category. :haha: Would’ve been nice to see Tay or Dua win though.

No win for SOTY either. :( Hoping she can win at least one of AOTY or Pop Vocal Album.

Im getting a bad feeling, they better not get shut out those albums were too good 😑

Honestly I got worried when Dua won Best Pop Album, I thought there’s no way Taylor could win AOTY without winning in her genre, but glad she got it!!!

I would have liked to see her also get Best Pop Album and SOTY to make 13 Grammys, but at least she got AOTY. It’s so well deserved. 

Edited by BogoGog24

YAY. Go Taylor. I think it split cause Dua is more of Pop where Folklore has more of an Indie sound that Pop. Plus Aoty is the main one anyway and shes the first woman to win 3 times so its all good. 

• Like 1