My absolute favorite bonus tracks from her are: 

Come in with the Rain

The Other Side of the Door

Ours

If This Was a Movie

New Romantics 

The Lakes

Its Time To Go

I like most of the other ones well enough except for Girl At Home which is absolute garbage and easily her worst song. 

So after tons of listens, I think evermore is better than folklore, even willow is a better leading single than cardigan,  though, Betty and exile are still my favourites.  Honourable mentions to, mirror ball, seven, august and the last great American dynasty 

:ph34rwave:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It was leaked by Shazam that she’ll be dropping the re-recorded version of Love Story on Friday for Valentine’s Day, called “Taylor’s Version.” And apparently hashtags have been created on Twitter for #TaylorsVersion, #LoveStoryTaylorsVersion, and #FearlessTaylorsVersion. I’m thinking the announcement will be Love Story on Friday and re-recorded version of Fearless coming the following Friday.

149316533_10158572378855369_9048515504720973180_o.jpg?_nc_cat=1&ccb=3&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=R19Go6Olr_oAX8AsLQy&_nc_ht=scontent-lga3-2.xx&oh=c6a781b4cd2694f0baf309cfe026518a&oe=604BCF99 149665173_10158572378930369_5933712829606644537_o.jpg?_nc_cat=1&ccb=3&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=EZUdJY_EShkAX8rz0ka&_nc_ht=scontent-lga3-2.xx&oh=3e380891751b39779622d6b3afb47058&oe=6048E2F1

"I’m thrilled to tell you that my new version of Fearless (Taylor’s Version) is done and will be with you soon. It has 26 songs including 6 never before released songs from the vault. Love Story (Taylor’s Version) will be out tonight. " - Taylor Swift

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

She brought back the hidden messages too. :wub: 

The hidden message is “April 9th” - the release date of the full re-recorded album.

4+9=13 as well. :haha:

Not the re-recorded album getting 2 months of promo while the two new albums got announced the day before. :dead:

• Haha 1

So excited! Yeah I didn’t expect to have to wait almost 2 months for it, but that’s ok I guess. It gives time to build hype. I’m really excited to hear the 6 unreleased songs in particular. 

Anyone else think she might bring back the secret messages for the re-recordings but with different messages? Like “Love Story” could change from “Someday I’ll find this” to “I found it.”

Also wanted to say that I love how the album cover is similar to the original in terms of the pose, the flying hair, and stuff, but it’s still different enough to not just look like a copy of the original. She’s also looking the opposite way. I wasn’t sure how they were going to do the album covers, if they’d use an outtake from the original shoot or try to recreate the original photo, but doing it this way is nice. 

2 minutes ago, BogoGog24 said:

So excited! Yeah I didn’t expect to have to wait almost 2 months for it, but that’s ok I guess. It gives time to build hype. I’m really excited to hear the 6 unreleased songs in particular. 

Anyone else think she might bring back the secret messages for the re-recordings but with different messages? Like “Love Story” could change from “Someday I’ll find this” to “I found it.”

I’d wager they’ll probably sound as identical to the original as possible given the purpose of the rerecordings is to lower the value of the originals.

The only one I could see sounding notably different is her self-titled since she stopped using the twang (girl you’re from Pennsylvania...) and she stopped using some of the more questionable lyrics in live performances like a full decade ago.