Jump to content

Taylor Swift


bswanson
 Share

Recommended Posts

Just watched the Long Pond Sessions and wow. First off its truly amazing how far Taylor has come as a vocalist over the course of her career. No one can say any longer that she can't sing cause she delivered a vocal masterpiece here. Couple that with her masterful story telling and its perfection.

 

Also I had no idea Joe had musical talent like that or that he was musically inclined at all tbh. I mean he's a part of two of the biggest songs on the album in Exile and Betty. That was amazing that they wrote Betty together.

 

Props to Jack and Aaron as well, all three of them worked so well together. Taking into account her explanations of the songs plus her performance; Exile, My Tears Ricochet, This Is Me Trying, Epiphany and Peace were this biggest standouts from the sessions for me. That said though they were all amazing.

 

This is the album of the year and Im not sure its really that close, even as much as I love Dua's Future Nostalgia folklore is on another level.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, kclarkson1323 said:

Just watched the Long Pond Sessions and wow. First off its truly amazing how far Taylor has come as a vocalist over the course of her career. No one can say any longer that she can't sing cause she delivered a vocal masterpiece here. Couple that with her masterful story telling and its perfection.

 

Also I had no idea Joe had musical talent like that or that he was musically inclined at all tbh. I mean he's a part of two of the biggest songs on the album in Exile and Betty. That was amazing that they wrote Betty together.

 

Props to Jack and Aaron as well, all three of them worked so well together. Taking into account her explanations of the songs plus her performance; Exile, My Tears Ricochet, This Is Me Trying, Epiphany and Peace were this biggest standouts from the sessions for me. That said though they were all amazing.

 

This is the album of the year and Im not sure its really that close, even as much as I love Dua's Future Nostalgia folklore is on another level.

If there was no Folklore I would want either Dua or Haim to win. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Two new albums while she’s re-recording her first four? The way that You Need to Calm Down went from being a gay rights bop in 2019 to her work ethic in 2020.

That was my reaction - ALREADY? I'll still be listening as always though. ❤️ 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Haha I know, can’t believe she’s release yet ANOTHER album already! I knew she’d probably do something special for her birthday though, especially because of the 31/13 thing. And yesterday she tweeted 9 Christmas emojis, some jokingly suspected she was teasing TS9 already but with Taylor you can never be too sure I guess lol

 

I feel like it could be a “happy” version of folklore based on the song titles and color photos instead of black and white. Also the screen grab from willow shows her wearing a pretty gown with a crown in her hair and better lighting whereas cardigan was dark lighting and she was wearing an old, plain gown.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Three albums in less than a year and a half?! :omg: 

 

2 hours ago, Elliott said:

Two new albums while she’s re-recording her first four? The way that You Need to Calm Down went from being a gay rights bop in 2019 to her work ethic in 2020.

 

:dead: 

 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Drew said:

That was my reaction - ALREADY? I'll still be listening as always though. ❤️ 

 

 

This is my sentiment as well. 

 

2 hours ago, BogoGog24 said:

I feel like it could be a “happy” version of folklore based on the song titles and color photos instead of black and white. Also the screen grab from willow shows her wearing a pretty gown with a crown in her hair and better lighting whereas cardigan was dark lighting and she was wearing an old, plain gown.

 

Great observations. 😮 I look forward to hearing and finding out!

 

1 hour ago, *Chris said:

 

 

 

Aww I love that. ❤️ 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...