DWTS28 Week 10 Discussion Thread

*Diana

In case y'all thought Pure wasn't trashy enough, Reddit is now alternating between thinking Ally's a fake b*tch who was just faking wanting to go home for James to look good on camera, and is sleeping with Len Goodman which is the ONLY reason she's in the finale.

Omg Wtf. That's horrible

• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In case y'all thought Pure wasn't trashy enough, Reddit is now alternating between thinking Ally's a fake b*tch who was just faking wanting to go home for James to look good on camera, and is sleeping with Len Goodman which is the ONLY reason she's in the finale.

Ugh this is seriously disgusting accusations from them. :ermm: And it's only gonna get worse throughout the next week. :|

Country music doesn’t back females as much as males.

This - the biggest proof of that was the CMA's that was the designed for women in country music, this year. And the biggest award of the night didn't even go to the favorite to win.

Omg Wtf. That's horrible
Someone commented saying that Ally shouldn't be blamed for James going home (which I also said above, so I obviously agree) and had like 50 downvotes.

I had to leave before they turned me into an Ally defender on this, my night of mourning Daddy Van Der Beek. :'(

*looks at their profiles* You’d be correct.

Also if you’re an Ally fan, I wouldn’t recommend going there. :| They make Diana and I look like Lily & Alex.

Not surprised; Reddit is always terrible tbh.

I would love for Hannah to win, but I don't NEED her to. I would be happy with any of the 4 winning.

My issue (and Chris and Diana's as well) is the judges' nitpicky critiques and refusal to give her perfect 30's for dances that deserved them (namely her Tango and Contemporary, but I'd argue her Quickstep as well).

Also, I'm neutral in the fan war. I love Ally and try to stay out of the drama because - as I said last week - talented women are already pit against each other enough, and I don't understand the need to do that with Hannah and Ally who are both great in their own rights.

I would love for Hannah to win, but I don't NEED her to. I would be happy with any of the 4 winning.

My issue (and Chris and Diana's as well) is the judges' nitpicky critiques and refusal to give her perfect 30's for dances that deserved them (namely her Tango and Contemporary, but I'd argue her Quickstep as well)..

All of THIS!!!!

Reddit is always terrible tbh.
The Survivor Reddit is pretty cool.

The worst was the Idol subreddit. They weren't being disgusting to contestants, but they were Alejandro stans, so I don't know what's worse.

So...Kel, then? :dead:
That was the joke. :giggle:

Though I guess I'd be fine with whatever winner happens since if Kel wins, my favourite remaining wins, and if the other three win, their pro gets their first win.

That was the joke. :giggle:

Though I guess I'd be fine with whatever winner happens since if Kel wins, my favourite remaining wins, and if the other three win, their pro gets their first win.

I know. :haha:

I do find it amusing that the 3 female celebs that you are vocally not a huge fan of all made the finale, though. :dead:

This - the biggest proof of that was the CMA's that was the designed for women in country music, this year. And the biggest award of the night didn't even go to the favorite to win.

Ugh Carrie's treatment at the CMAs was all kinds of wrong and disrespectful. :ermm:

My issue (and Chris and Diana's as well) is the judges' nitpicky critiques and refusal to give her perfect 30's for dances that deserved them (namely her Tango and Contemporary, but I'd argue her Quickstep as well).

Also, I'm neutral in the fan war. I love Ally and try to stay out of the drama because - as I said last week - talented women are already pit against each other enough, and I don't understand the need to do that with Hannah and Ally who are both great in their own rights.

Totally understandable regarding the judges on Hannah.

Beautifully said at the last comment.

I'd be happy with any of the four winning as long as it's not Hannah, Lauren or Ally. :yes:

The Survivor Reddit is pretty cool.

The worst was the Idol subreddit. They weren't being disgusting to contestants, but they were Alejandro stans, so I don't know what's worse.

:dead:

I do find it amusing that the 3 female celebs that you are vocally not a huge fan of all made the finale, though. :dead:
Tell me about it. :dead:

Though I guess I'm just whatever on Hannah. I don't really have any strong feelings since she's done well the last few weeks to make it into the finale.

No comment on the other two though. :)

Kel has this though. He's gonna get all of James votes :dead:
Kelly Monaco and Kel Mitchell, the king and queen of underdog victories. <3