The Voice Season 17 iTunes Tracking

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It’s not even iTunes that points to a Jake win. The past 2 weeks he charted before showtime and eventually was overtaken by Katie.

When there’s only one country singer in the top 13 with a coach that knows how to handle them it’s game over. No one else stands a chance, no matter how talented they are.

Edited by MatthewPalermo

Yeah Jake’s winning the show :dead:

Yep just like Chris Kroeze won in S14, or that Indie guy in one of the seasons with all of the bonuses won their season. I’m not saying Jake can’t or won’t win, but am saying using iTunes or streams bonusesas the sole predictor of the winner isn’t the best idea.

201. Jake Hoot - That Ain’t My Truck (The Voice Performance)

406. Marybeth Byrd - Lose You To Love Me (The Voice Performance)

570. Katie Kadan - Without You (The Voice Performance)

1273. Jake Hoot - Every Light In the House (The Voice Performance)

1350. Katie Kadan - I'm Going Down (The Voice Performance)

Marybeth is now up to 389

If he wins, then he will be the first male winner in five seasons since Chris Blue won over Lauren Duski. Not only that, but he will be the first male country artist not on Blake's team to win.

I’m more surprised that he’ll end up being the first 1 chair turn winner who didn’t audition when the other teams were full.

Yep just like Chris Kroeze won in S14, or that Indie guy in one of the seasons with all of the bonuses won their season. I’m not saying Jake can’t or won’t win, but am saying using iTunes or streams bonusesas the sole predictor of the winner isn’t the best idea.

Yeah I actually agree. ITunes just doesn't mean squat anymore...not just bc it doesn't count for votes but bc it takes so few downloads to chart. Obviously I dont have the numbers to back this up...but I'd guess the casual voters greatly outweigh the people buying or streaming. That's why I still think Katie is the one to beat.

Jake charting early isn’t surprising he’s been asking people to buy and stream all morning. The same goes for the rest of team Kelly and Will. Marybeth carting early says a little bit more because this is with absolutely no promo. In the end of the day, early charters don’t always do the best in the long run so it really doesn’t matter

More to that, it’s a little yikes that Hello Sunday, Shane, and Will have asked their fans to stream and buy their song yet they still can’t manage to scrape the charts yet, it shows a lack of support

Jake charting early isn’t surprising he’s been asking people to buy and stream all morning. The same goes for the rest of team Kelly and Will. Marybeth carting early says a little bit more because this is with absolutely no promo. In the end of the day, early charters don’t always do the best in the long run so it really doesn’t matter

More to that, it’s a little yikes that Hello Sunday, Shane, and Will have asked their fans to stream and buy their song yet they still can’t manage to scrape the charts yet, it shows a lack of support

It doesn’t show a lack of support. As someone said, iTunes doesn’t count toward much, but trust me not charting for NOT equal a lack of support.

If he wins, then he will be the first male winner in five seasons since Chris Blue won over Lauren Duski. Not only that, but he will be the first male country artist not on Blake's team to win.

If Jake wins, it'll serve Blake right for not turning. I've rarely seen him pass up male country singers the way he did Jake and Steve this season.

As of last week, Will was not aware that the songs are available for purchase. (Myla corrected him :lol:)

He also seems to think that the iTunes Top 100 is a ranking for streams. So, all he's really done is tell people to stream his song outside of the voting window. He's not particularly savvy at promoting himself.

If Jake wins, it'll serve Blake right for not turning. I've rarely seen him pass up male country singers the way he did Jake and Steve this season.

Maybe he does not want a male country singer this season since he had several male country singers last season. He had a couple of decent country singers pre-lives but he eliminated them one by one before the playoffs.

Besides, didn't he think Kelly blocked him on Jake that's why he didn't turn?

178. Jake Hoot - That Ain’t My Truck (The Voice Performance)

347. Marybeth Byrd - Lose You To Love Me (The Voice Performance)

585. Katie Kadan - Without You (The Voice Performance)

1147. Jake Hoot - Every Light In the House (The Voice Performance)

1460. Ricky Duran - Born Under a Bad Sign (The Voice Performance)

178. Jake Hoot - That Ain’t My Truck (The Voice Performance)

347. Marybeth Byrd - Lose You To Love Me (The Voice Performance)

585. Katie Kadan - Without You (The Voice Performance)

1147. Jake Hoot - Every Light In the House (The Voice Performance)

1460. Ricky Duran - Born Under a Bad Sign (The Voice Performance)

everything is about the same except Jake jumped to 165

You are doing all this over itunes. They are probably selling like 500 copies max. It's not that serious.