166. Ricky T10

1. Ricky Original

3. Jake/Kelly Duet

4. Katie Original

5. Jake Original

6. Jake Cover

7. Katie Cover

8. Jake T8

Still pissed at Blake for giving Ricky a cover that had no chance to chart well, and he knew it. He might've had the bonus this week. It wouldn't have changed anything but it would've prevented a grand slam for Jake at least. :ermm:

Do we know on the streaming how each would compare overall? Obviously Ricky is the highest on the specific genre charts but do they go by that or overall?

Also looks like Katie dropped to 200 on pop and Jake is now 87 and 89 on country.

They go by total number of streams. The only difference is this week it’s a combined total of 2 songs, not a single song.

Basically Jake's got the win, Katie in second, Ricky 3rd, and Rose 4th.

That's how it would have gone without voting. Nothing changed.

IDF's still convinced Katie's the one who gets the crown tonight. I gotta say her FB stats are super impressive and should normally do the trick, but if I had a gun to my head and had to bet real money, I'd still put it on the Hoot. We'll see.

As for 3rd and 4th, it could go either way. Does it matter anyway? :teehee:

IDF's still convinced Katie's the one who gets the crown tonight. I gotta say her FB stats are super impressive and should normally do the trick, but if I had a gun to my head and had to bet real money, I'd still put it on the Hoot. We'll see.

What are you talking about? Most of idf is convinced Jake’s winning...me I don’t really care, but think Katie and Jake have the best chances, but unlike most idfers, I’m convinced Ricky or rose have an outside shot.

What are you talking about? Most of idf is convinced Jake’s winning...me I don’t really care, but think Katie and Jake have the best chances, but unlike most idfers, I’m convinced Ricky or rose have an outside shot.

That was before the FB stats showed her crushing everybody else. Keep up!

Agreed, it really doesn't matter. It's a show. All four will have the careers that they are meant to have.

Doesn't Jake have like four Apple Music multipliers being applied to his finale vote? He'd have to have gotten no votes last night to fall out of first.

The thing is, we have no idea what the multiplier is working on. With ITunes, we could get a good sense of the number of downloads. The number of streams is a complete mystery.

Doesn't Jake have like four Apple Music multipliers being applied to his finale vote? He'd have to have gotten no votes last night to fall out of first.

The reasoning is that there's no way to tell what number it actually represents. And fwiu, Katie's been crushing FB all season

Agreed, it really doesn't matter. It's a show. All four will have the careers that they are meant to have.

I’m a diehard Katie fan, but your words are very true. Win or not, all will have the career they are meant to have. They’ve done what they can to be recognized and now its them, desire and fate.

Still pissed at Blake for giving Ricky a cover that had no chance to chart well, and he knew it. He might've had the bonus this week. It wouldn't have changed anything but it would've prevented a grand slam for Jake at least. :ermm:

From what I gathered in discussions here last night, Ricky's cover was also not available for purchase for some time. iTunes fixed it midway through the show. But people were not able to buy the song after he performed it last night. I don't know how much sales he might have missed but he didn't get the usual performance bump for his cover.

From what I gathered in discussions here last night, Ricky's cover was also not available for purchase for some time. iTunes fixed it midway through the show. But people were not able to buy the song after he performed it last night. I don't know how much sales he might have missed but he didn't get the usual performance bump for his cover.

It's a shame. Oh well.