• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:x

Did someone hack your account? Because just a month ago you said:

"People should NOT hate the outcome of the Hoot winning, especially when he deserves it. The last time we had a male winner was when Chris Blue won over Lauren Duski five seasons ago. We just had four consecutive female winners in a row."

https://idolforums.com/index.php?act=findpo...mp;pid=28214361

:huh:

Did someone hack your account? Because just a month ago you said:

"People should NOT hate the outcome of the Hoot winning, especially when he deserves it. The last time we had a male winner was when Chris Blue won over Lauren Duski five seasons ago. We just had four consecutive female winners in a row."

https://idolforums.com/index.php?act=findpo...mp;pid=28214361

:huh:

Think they are just going through an indentity crisis at this point :haha:

Jake at 293 now. :/

He seems like a nice guy and a very smooth singer. But he is not that exciting and doesn’t do anything for me to be considered “THE VOICE.” I cannot understand what kind of superstrong fan base he has that his song is up there already! I just can’t make sense of it, even with all the HUGE Country music base. Its scary.

He seems like a nice guy and a very smooth singer. But he is not that exciting and doesn’t do anything for me to be considered “THE VOICE.” I cannot understand what kind of superstrong fan base he has that his song is up there already! I just can’t make sense of it, even with all the HUGE Country music base. Its scary.

Meh, if he wins we'll just pretend this season didn't happen.

If it's any consolation, it only takes about 100 downloads to be in the itunes top 200 overall. So right now about 50 people or less did download his song, or maybe 10 superfans or relatives gifted his song to people they know. But he'll still end up with the bonus lol.

Question- If i buy Katie’s song and stream it on Apple Music (without renewing my subscription), does it count toward the streams? Or do I have to renew Apple Music? I already can stream her other songs on Apple Music that I bought on iTunes, but not sure they are counting as a stream for most streamed. Please if someone knows. Thanks.

If it's any consolation, it only takes about 100 downloads to be in the itunes top 200 overall. So right now about 50 people or less did download his song, or maybe 10 superfans or relatives gifted his song to people they know. But he'll still end up with the bonus lol.

:thumbs:

He seems like a nice guy and a very smooth singer. But he is not that exciting and doesn't do anything for me to be considered "THE VOICE." I cannot understand what kind of superstrong fan base he has that his song is up there already! I just can't make sense of it, even with all the HUGE Country music base. Its scary.

Ugh, if he wins then I think we can all agree that this season was already rigged.

Edited by CandiceFan12

Question- If i buy Katie’s song and stream it on Apple Music (without renewing my subscription), does it count toward the streams? Or do I have to renew Apple Music? I already can stream her other songs on Apple Music that I bought on iTunes, but not sure they are counting as a stream for most streamed. Please if someone knows. Thanks.

Once you buy it, you’re listening to your downloaded copy. Not streaming. That’s true whether you have an active subscription or not.

Edited by TeamAudra

Once you buy it, you’re listening to your downloaded copy. Not streaming. That’s true whether you have an active subscription or not.

Thanks. So playing a bought song on Apple Music is pointless. So if i renew sub, i should not buy the song until I’ve at least streamed it 10x?

184. Jake Hoot - Desperado (The Voice Performance)

764. Katie Kadan - Rolling In the Deep (The Voice Performance)

924. Rose Short - God's Country (The Voice Performance)

1022. Jake Hoot - That Ain’t My Truck (The Voice Performance)

1023. Will Breman - My Body (The Voice Performance)

1299. Katie Kadan - Lady Marmalade (The Voice Performance)

Thanks. So playing a bought song on Apple Music is pointless. So if i renew sub, i should not buy the song until I’ve at least streamed it 10x?

There's actually a way to both purchase a song and stream it but it's kind of convoluted.

52. Katie Kadan - Lady Marmalade (The Voice Performance)

113. Kat Hammock - Somewhere Only We Know (The Voice Performance)

156. Jake Hoot - Desperado (The Voice Performance)

169. Marybeth Byrd - Before He Cheats (The Voice Performance)

206. Katie Kadan - Rolling In the Deep (The Voice Performance)

209. Hello Sunday - Don't You Worry 'Bout a Thing (The Voice Performance)

510. Katie Kadan - Without You (The Voice Performance)

610. Jake Hoot - That Ain’t My Truck (The Voice Performance)

631. Ricky Duran - Let It Be (The Voice Performance)

655. Rose Short - God's Country (The Voice Performance)

722. Katie Kadan - I'm Going Down (The Voice Performance)

954. Will Breman - My Body (The Voice Performance)

1178. Kat Hammock - You’re Still the One (The Voice Performance)

1239. Ricky Duran - Born Under a Bad Sign (The Voice Performance)

1486. Jake Hoot - Every Light In the House (The Voice Performance)